Author Topic: Dates and stuff  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Valdis.Fox

• Cookie Eater
  • Will yiff for food...
    • View Profile
    • FA Page
Dates and stuff
« on: August 05, 2014, 17:12:11 »
When do the dates and venue for 2015 get announced?

Or have they already and I've been blind? ._.
I'm here to yiff and chew bubblegum, and I can't do either.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Dates and stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 18:46:36 »
They have not been announced yet, when they are it will be put in a lot of places including here, Twitter, UKFur etc So you won't miss it.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Muddy The Fox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 21:00:47 »
Yes I know it sounds crazy wanting to know right now, but I need to book the time off work before anybody else beats me to it XD
I don't want to miss the next confuzz for the world!!! :D
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597

Offline Baron the wolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 11:25:32 »
Id like to know the date for the end of registration or rough idea cus im currently working on digigrade wolf fursuit and its taking me longer than first thought to finish, should get it done just don't know when reg is closed.I know the rooms go quickly im after a single room but how quick am i better off registrating now and hope i get the suit finished time but what happens if i book it and dont have it ready, and im already booked in as a fursuiter. im 26 Bournemouth lad looking for some answers??

Offline Dhary Montecore

• Head of Security
  • SuperFuzz!
  • MI:3 - Party on, we got your back!
    • View Profile
    • dhary.de
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 11:54:10 »
Id like to know the date for the end of registration or rough idea cus im currently working on digigrade wolf fursuit and its taking me longer than first thought to finish, should get it done just don't know when reg is closed.I know the rooms go quickly im after a single room but how quick am i better off registrating now and hope i get the suit finished time but what happens if i book it and dont have it ready, and im already booked in as a fursuiter. im 26 Bournemouth lad looking for some answers??

Registration will close a few weeks before the convention which is traditionally held in May. But it doesn't matter whether you register as a fursuiter or not. This is mainly used for statistical purposes and nobody will care of your suit isn't finished in time,  don't worry.

PS: Please try to use punctuation in your posts as it's really hard to read else. :3

Offline Valdis.Fox

• Cookie Eater
  • Will yiff for food...
    • View Profile
    • FA Page
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 09:25:39 »
PS: Please try to use punctuation in your posts as it's really hard to read else. :3

This.
I'm here to yiff and chew bubblegum, and I can't do either.

Offline Baron the wolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 19:23:41 »
Thanks for the advice sorry about punctuation wasn't very good at English only got a C,but now i have a better idea on how this convention works i will  book the time off work and book myself into the 2015 con, now i'm  getting excited.Thanks for the replies , i understand now that u can book in as fursuiter but it doesn't  matter if i  turn up without it and i can still attend  :D