Author Topic: How to charm a guy?  (Read 12223 times)

Regandor

How to charm a guy?
« on: December 19, 2007, 12:03:10 »
Anyone got any dating tips?
Or know a good way to charm a guy, or make a good impression?

I would have invited him to my place, made a romantic dinner, talked about stuff and maby serve a good wine.
Then, when we are happy and stuffed, i would put on a nice dvd, and sit beside him in the sofa. We could comment the movie together, laugh and eat potato chips.
Then, when it's getting late, unless he haven't leaned on me yet, i might put my head on his shoulder, smiling and telling him I'm tired. If i'm lucky, he will lean his head on mine, and we would just site there, relaxing. Maby fall asleep, listening to each other's breath.
If not, i would have showed him where to find the guest bed and made it ready. Maby steal a long hug from him if i get a chanse. And would say that, if he is afraid of the dark, or want anything, just wake me up, and I'll be there for him.
I wouldn't mind to snuggle a little with him, and maby fall asleep, holding around him or he holding around me. But, it might be too soon to do that on a first/second date.

In the moring, i would have made him a tasty breakfast, and put on some calm music. I would light a candle on the table and make everything ready. And, when he's there, i would give him a big hug.
After the breakfast we would just relaxe, maby play some tv-games or watch a movie.

Do you think that might have worked? ^^

Holley

Re: How to charm a guy?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 15:15:25 »
That would work on me, lol ;D but everyone's different.  Something to eat, some entertainment and a location where you can have a cuddle are certainly the best ingredients for romance, which need to be mixed with lots of communication so you can get to know each other better.

When its with someone I've been chatting and exchanged photos with it generally progresses a LOT quicker ... in one case meeting 'till hopping in bed together was about 20 minutes ...

Regandor

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 15:37:40 »
That would work on me, lol ;D but everyone's different.  Something to eat, some entertainment and a location where you can have a cuddle are certainly the best ingredients for romance, which need to be mixed with lots of communication so you can get to know each other better.

When its with someone I've been chatting and exchanged photos with it generally progresses a LOT quicker ... in one case meeting 'till hopping in bed together was about 20 minutes ...

Ooh! That didn't take long. ^^
I have one experience, where i had been chatting with a guy a while, and we decided to meet to talk, and we ended up in the bed the first night. :P

Holley

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 16:19:04 »
Yeah, its easy to think you're being too easy (if you get what I mean), but on regular dates it can take 4 or 5 to talk over what you can cover in 4 or 5 nights of chatting on the internet ... so when you meet after chatting, provided you've both been honest, its like skipping ahead in the schedule :P

Loki

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 18:15:20 »
It sounds like you think about these things a LOT more than most people too... its a good thing, and very sweet! ;D

But yeah, I find the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach... and I don't mean use a chainsaw!  ;)

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 10:40:09 »
Cookies and Beer!

End
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Loki

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 18:44:15 »
Cookies and Beer!

End
LevLion, you sweet-talking beast you! >:D

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 19:02:29 »
Cookies and Beer!

End

Lol what can I say except its a skill lol *offers more cookies and beer* he he he
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

SerFox

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 09:39:45 »
Be yourself.

(Or Levs option... if anyone gave me both cookies and beer at CF I'd just melt and cling to you for the rest of the night... perhaps...)

Loki

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 00:22:12 »
Cookies and Beer!

End

Lol what can I say except its a skill lol *offers more cookies and beer* he he he
I'd say... =munchdrinksnugs= :3

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 02:06:40 »
Just be nice to me and give me lots of snuggles, then I'm yours hehe :P

Foxes are easy ;) Lol

huskeywolf

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 16:00:25 »
if foxes are gay what about wolves v huskies

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 20:27:01 »
Huskeywolf, this topic is two years old and I don't think it's fair comment to suggest all foxes are gay. I'd suggest you think before you post replies.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

huskeywolf

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 09:38:28 »
i am very sorry if i offended anybody and this will not happen again.  i did not think . im sorry,