Author Topic: Gaming Standees for Auction  (Read 4430 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Gaming Standees for Auction
« on: May 06, 2015, 07:35:32 »
I've been clearing out my apartment and came across a bunch of gaming standees I picked up from when the local gaming store closed down. I think they deserve to go to a good home and perhaps raise some money for charity at the same time.

I checked the list for items that can be accepted in the auction and I figured they wouldn't violate anything as they are technically licensed merchandise. I have a few questions regarding registering them to auction however;

1. For the artist name, do I submit my name or do I use the name of the company i.e. Activision, Nintendo etc.?

2. What percentage should be donated to charity? I noticed a standee a year ago, but I cannot remember how much % went to charity.

Offline Tailen

• Cookie Eater
  • AuctionCat
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming Standees for Auction
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 15:48:28 »
Hi,
We don't usually let standees into the artshow unless they're 100% for charity. The other standees you've seen in previous years were also all for charity.
The standees should preferably be furry related, or popular games that furries play. Also make sure you have a plan for getting some of them home if they are unsold.

Use the pre-registration form and use the company name as artist, that's fine.
Please make sure to submit a picture of each one as well, that'll allow us to have a look at them and let you know if there are any issues before the con :)

If you have any questions, please send to auction@confuzzled.org.uk
Tailen - Head of Artshow and Auction