Author Topic: Can you still use the pool if you not stopping at hotel  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Ulfer

• Cookie Eater
  • confuzzled will be my first ever con =D
    • View Profile
Hello everyfur

I'm just wondering if you can or can not use the pool if your not stopping at the hotel as I am a non residential plus and this is my first confuzzled and alot of my friends are stopping at the hotel and I'm in the process of packing if anyone can tell me it would be a huge help

Thank you =3

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Can you still use the pool if you not stopping at hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 23:10:23 »
As far as I know, no, the pool is for residential people only, as I believe the door requires your room key to open.

Stands to reason too, otherwise people can just walk in, go to the pool undisturbed and walk back out as if nothing happened. These kind of things don't change just because of some convention going on.

Please note, I never used any of the hotel pools myself, I don't like swimming in heavily chlorinated water too much, so I don't speak through experience with this hotel.
"This was a Triumph. I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCES
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."
Based on the Portal ending song: Still Alive.

Offline Cosmo

• Dealers' Den Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 23:30:38 »
Hi,
I'm just talking as someone who used the pool last year. Please don't take this as gospel, as I'm just working from memory.

I believe you can use the pool if you're not resident, as it's part of a separate health club. However, if you are not a resident, you will need to pay an entrance fee.

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 06:41:40 »
Don't know why I just didn't do this earlier. Cosmo's right, checked the hotel's web page though it's a bit vague on the details: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/united-kingdom/hilton-birmingham-metropole-BHXMETW/spa/index.html
"This was a Triumph. I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCES
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."
Based on the Portal ending song: Still Alive.

Offline Ulfer

• Cookie Eater
  • confuzzled will be my first ever con =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 08:25:37 »
Thank you so much for you help cosmo and diamond...
best go pack my swimming shorts XD