Author Topic: Mega Thank You  (Read 3275 times)

Offline icewuff

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Mega Thank You
« on: July 15, 2015, 11:04:53 »
I knows its a bit of a delayed thank you (work almost made me redudant a few days after the con so its been a bit manic).

But i would like to give a mega mega massive thank you to everyone involved at the con for making my first confuzzled the best experiance of my life and putting on a fantastic weekend.
Of course i also give a thank you to yonder security team for letting me join in there fun and assit them (hopefully i can be of use at further confuzzled's)

Two tiny questions, i had a breif chat with the pawpet people after the show in regards to maybe helping out with them next year but i can find an email to contact them, is there an email i can use to communicate with the fine people.
One last thing before i stop babbling on :p i cant seen to find the nice security team picture that was taken this year? (the one with dhary looking rather evil in the middle with a rubber glove).

Thanks again to everyone and i look forward to hopefully seeing you guys again next year.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Mega Thank You
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 18:36:04 »
It's good to hear that you enjoyed yourself, hopefully you will be back next year.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
Re: Mega Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 13:55:20 »
Hi Icewuff!

If you're interested in Pawpets, please send an e-mail over to pawpets@confuzzled.org.uk and our producer will get back in contact you when he can!
Nidonocu C:\>