Author Topic: The ConFuzzled 2015: Wonderland! Photos are ready!  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Malamutt / Tiger Tom

• Photographer
  • CFz Staff
  • Cookie Maker
  • Photographer
    • View Profile
    • Tiger Tom @ Furaffinity
The ConFuzzled 2015: Wonderland! Photos are ready!
« on: June 09, 2015, 20:31:35 »
The ConFuzzled 2015: Wonderland! Photos are ready!

Confuzzled 2015 Fursuit Photoshoot 'Down the Rabbit Hole'

This year's photoshoot titled 'Down the Rabbit Hole' was inspired from the film 'Alice in Wonderland' and as a result we decided to construct our own rabbit hole.
The rabbit hole is a 1:12 scale model, constructed from paper mache and decorated with doll house furniture. The idea was to closely match the film as if you were actually falling down a rabbit hole. There are no fancy Photoshop or any other digital tricks going on here. This is all real!
The tunnel took around 30 hours of combined effort of EZwolf and Malamutt to construct.
You can see more in the behind scenes album in the gallery about how we achieved this.

Many thanks to EZwolf for creating the concept and to KwisA for his help during the photoshoot. Without them none of this would be possible.
Also many thanks to Jason for doing an amazing job on the event photography.

We have a new gallery!!!

This year we have moved to a new gallery to offer you the best viewing possible of all the photos. You will find the years split in to a few categories such as the fursuit photoshoot, group photos, etc. that you can browse. In addition we have split the photoshoot pictures up to the days Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to make it easier to find your photos. Other photos, such as those for convention events, will be added as we process them.
You can still download your photos in all the shiny full resolution by looking for the download links at the top of the full view or by using the ‘Select Photos’ button at the top right. There is also the option to share a link to the photo/s to your favourite social media site. Neat :D
At this point the search function is currently not working properly, but we will be tagging the photos with names and badge numbers as and when I get this information. Next year we will have this implemented fully.
We would love to hear your feedback about the new gallery, photoshoot and any other areas related to photography at ConFuzzled

We would like to thank everyone who came to the photoshoot and got twisted and bent in all in the crazy ways, without you we would not have had such an awesome photoshoot!

Our new gallery is here –> http://photos.confuzzled.org.uk/

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: The ConFuzzled 2015: Wonderland! Photos are ready!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 21:54:18 »
Woot!
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Muddy The Fox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 18:07:44 »
Does anybody know what happened to the Laser shot photos? It was an unplanned event one day but I know the professional photographers  got involved :)
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597

Offline Shiinsuh

• CFz Senior Security
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 20:33:41 »
Does anybody know what happened to the Laser shot photos? It was an unplanned event one day but I know the professional photographers  got involved :)

I too am interested in these photos as I got some photos taken while in suit.

FallenWolf

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 19:53:56 »
I didn't hear anything from the laser-shooting as well. Hmm, really curious how they turned out.

So if anybody has some kind of info about it, it would be best to post it here :) Thx!

Offline Muddy The Fox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 18:04:47 »
I didn't hear anything from the laser-shooting as well. Hmm, really curious how they turned out.

So if anybody has some kind of info about it, it would be best to post it here :) Thx!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mustan/sets/72157653586986864
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597