Author Topic: Confuzzled registration/hotels  (Read 4342 times)

Offline slothpuck

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Confuzzled registration/hotels
« on: June 16, 2015, 23:17:40 »
Hello all!  :)

By and large although I go to furry 'cons quite regularly I only go to one each year, namely anthrocon. However what I was wondering firstly was when I should try to register for next years confuzzled and secondly is there any set time when hotel reservations open for confuzzled? With anthrocon the hotels on one particular day and they go quite literally like hot cakes - wait around for half a day and all the hotel rooms would be gone!

thanks

SP

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
Re: Confuzzled registration/hotels
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 12:53:05 »
The registration for your hotel room at the Hilton is built in as part of your registration for the convention unless you choose to stay elsewhere, so ConFuzzled handles booking your room for you.

Although rooms are generally available for the whole registration period, specific types of rooms such as Doubles tend to sell out fairly quickly so you'll want to register quickly after registration opens to get the type you want.
Nidonocu C:\>

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 18:22:48 »
As a heads up, registration tends to open towards the end of August, once Eurofurence has finished.

Also be aware that, if you book the con hotel with your registration, you are booking a space in a room, rather than the entire room (unless you choose a Single room).

As such, if you don't find someone to share with by the time residential registration closes, the registration team will allocate you a random room share partner.

Offline slothpuck

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 23:29:00 »
:-) Thanks for the posts there. Will keep my eyes peeled in august then for registration and a single room!

SP

Offline slothpuck

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 17:12:30 »
Has it been announced when registration will open? We're well past the end of eurofurence but I'm not finding any information?

SP