Author Topic: Hai :P  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Fastkut

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hai :P
« on: September 19, 2015, 00:21:58 »
Hai, my name's Fastkut.

I am a Green and white husky, dunno if the white writing will show up but eh. I will coming again to Confuzzled 2016 but never really took the time register here :P   Hopefully I should have my fursuit completed by then so it'll be a great place for my first time fursuiting too.  I like to write poems, short stories and hopefully create my writing into a career. I am a fun loving husky who likes to write, play, make furry things (like furry cushions and furry gloves for winter :P ), likes creating my own space in my head while working.

I am currently working and in college (again :P ). I am 21 years old and found out about the fandom in late 2012. I like to play, run, hide, work and have a great time at work and social wise.
I would like to talk more to furs that live in the UK as I am on another site but seems to have more furs from around the world, which is not a bad thing but would like to get out more in the wild and socialize more, so don't be afraid to say 'hai' as you pass by.

hmmmm, what else. I like listening to 2 The Ranting Gryphon and Uncle Kages' panels while I'm writing or making my fursuit at the moment and other furry things. 

Ummm, yeah hehe, enough of me for now :P

Hope to talk to you all soon and hopefully meet at Confuzzled 2016, unless the excitement for Confuzzled kills me before hand XD 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 00:25:05 by Fastkut »

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Hai :P
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 15:22:39 »
Greetings and welcome aboard to the forums here.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Unclekage

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Hai :P
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 19:30:53 »
You like listening to my panels?  I question your taste.  :o

But I'm quite intending to go to ConFuzzled this year.  If you buy me a drink, I'll make noise at you.