Author Topic: Payment via paypal  (Read 7282 times)

Benny Brownpaws

Payment via paypal
« on: May 13, 2007, 14:52:41 »
Is it known yet what paypal addie to send ConFuzzled payments to? (btw I'm the guy who said I could pay definitely on 25th May instead of 22nd which was your original payment date)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: Payment via paypal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 15:05:05 »
As noted in the FAQ (http://www.confuzzled.org.uk/content/en/Frequently+Asked+Questions), due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not yet able to accept payments, but the 14 day deadline will not start counting until payment information has been sent out to you.

I believe that the paypal account cannot be created until these circumstances have been resolved, but information will be sent out as soon as possible.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 16:23:35 »
I believe that the paypal account cannot be created until these circumstances have been resolved, but information will be sent out as soon as possible.
Indeed...As PayPal need to know where to send the money to...Of course, had Royal Mail not managed to lose our original set of paperwork, this wouldn't be an issue...

Cheers,

Southie

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 13:02:31 »
This Is Where Having Backups, Of The Information, Would Have
Been Usefull To Counter Such Things. I've Had Stuff Lost By Them
In The Past 3 Times Over The Years. This Seems To Be Quite Normal
For Them Mind You They've Been Fine For My Stuff This Year.
Nevermind These Things Happen With The Post, Keep Your Chin Up. :)

Of course we have backups and stuff :) But that doesn't help speed things up all that much, because we still had to wait for Royal Mail to declare it lost etc etc, and then still have to resubmit the stuff etc etc. I guess we're just really really unlucky that it happened to us :(

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 15:26:23 »
I guess we're just really really unlucky that it happened to us :(

Murphy's Law in action, I dare say...

Benny Brownpaws

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 18:10:16 »
I get paid on the 29th, which is thankfully inside the 14 day countdown from having gotten the e-mail. Yay! I'm going to Confuzzled!