Author Topic: Zootropolis Screening  (Read 3702 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Zootropolis Screening
« on: April 16, 2016, 19:59:57 »
I decided to check through my emails and found that Confuzzled had done the incredible thing and booked a cinema screen just for us furries to see Zootropolis. Given the speed at which tickets sold out for this anticipated event, I have to ask, will Confuzzled be booking another cinema screen, because demand to see this, in fursuit, will be enormous?

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Zootropolis Screening
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 20:57:36 »
I'm sure the events team will have been looking into this, although I'm not aware of them being able to extend things.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 22:18:49 »
I didn't even know they were doing it! I never got any notification or anything!
"This was a Triumph. I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCES
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."
Based on the Portal ending song: Still Alive.

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 23:10:50 »
Hi!

The demand for this event was phenomenal and far exceeded our predictions based on the survey we sent out a month or so ago. We are investigating what options there are to make more spaces available, however there are many factors to this, most of which are outside of our control.  Please keep an eye on our Twitter account for more information when it becomes available.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."