Author Topic: Hai guyz  (Read 4856 times)

TheDeathBunnie

Hai guyz
« on: January 19, 2008, 20:48:20 »
Nice t'meet'cha.  ^_^  I'd joined up with some questions about attending, but it looks like I sorta have no hope of attending. Sadfase.  Oh well.  That's not gonna stop me from blathering about myself though, whee.  :D

I'm a 27-year-old girlie from Florida, and I'm at Uni of Sheffield doing  my grad studies as an Archaeologist.  I don't really consider myself a furry, though I do furry art (dat's my art in the icon thingy by my name..kitteh!) and I have a couple of seriously furry friends.  (I mean friends that are honest furries, not friends that are...seriously covered in fur, though Chris really could use a shave).

Despite the user name, I don't have a fursona and I don't relate to rabbits in any way.   ::)  It's actually a Monty Python joke (Look at the boooones!) that's stayed with me from high school.  That didn't stop me from making a scythe-wielding bunny girl, but...feh.  She's more of a personality-less mascot than a fursona.

What else?  Uh.  I like to travel.  I've lived in Italy and Japan as well.  I speak a bit of Japanese as it was one of my two undergrad majors (along with anthropology).  I'm addicted to the stage, I adore seeing performances.  I'm going to see STOMP next weekend, actually.  Whuzzah!  I'ma World of Warcraft nerd on top of it all, and a hopeless Terry Pratchett fan.  And that's that.  Yeehaw, y'all.

Offline darkou

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Hai guyz
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 22:49:38 »
huya!

Stomp came next my home in december 2005, and me and my best friend went to see them! It was freaking awesome ^^!

TheDeathBunnie

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 23:32:30 »
I've seen them a couple of times when they came to Florida.  :D  I play drums, so I love rhythm a lot.  I think they're wonderful!

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 00:39:21 »
Arf hellooooo there! ^.^
*cuddles*
Welcome to ConFuzzled ^.^