Author Topic: Enquiry about potential fund raiser  (Read 3426 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Enquiry about potential fund raiser
« on: April 21, 2016, 08:47:03 »
The other day, I had a neat little idea for a fundraiser for Confuzzled. Last year, I donated a few promotional gaming standees (Spyro, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, and Mario and Sonic), and, if I remember correctly, didn't do too bad to raise money when being auctioned off.

So I figured I would do this again and donate a new standee, and then I had a good idea.

What if I could get one of those cardboard standees for Zootropolis that you see in the foyers of cinemas? I've found a local cinema who might be willing to part with theirs, but I figured I should pop this idea here first, just so I can work out if it's worth going ahead with.

I was thinking of getting the subway car standee (the kind with all the characters in it, like Nick, Judy, Clawhauser etc.) and putting it outside the fursuit lounge with a collection tin, asking if furries could drop some loose change in whilst they pose in front of it for photos. Afterwards, the standee would be auctioned off at the live show (mainly because it'd be a little TOO big for the main auction room).

Would it be possible to do this? I just wanted to clear this with staff, just so I know whether to keep chasing it up with the cinema.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:49:24 by MorbiusMonster »