Author Topic: Is it allowed to share a suit?  (Read 4296 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Is it allowed to share a suit?
« on: May 08, 2016, 15:16:50 »
Because my fursuit doesn't get out nearly enough, I'm looking to get a potential stunt double to wear the suit when I'm in various events or in the early hours of the morning. I wasn't too sure if this is allowed. Is anyone able to clarify this?

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Is it allowed to share a suit?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 08:46:41 »
I don't think it's as much an issue of 'is it allowed' as much as it is 'Will you allow it'. There are already others who share their suits and somewhere on the confuzzled website I can remember it saying that it doesn't have to be the same person wearing the suit every time, when giving advice as to what you can and can not do with and around suit(er)s.

Fursuits are the properties of people, not the convention. If something happens to it, whether you are wearing it or not, it's all down to you. When in doubt, ask staff.
"This was a Triumph. I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCES
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."
Based on the Portal ending song: Still Alive.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Is it allowed to share a suit?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 18:37:58 »
So long as they have their own con badge with them it's really up to you who you decide to loan a suit to.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.