Author Topic: ConFuzzled 2016 Feedback (UPDATE: NOW LIVE)  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Rallicat

• Forum Admins
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Dealers Den Deputy
    • View Profile
ConFuzzled 2016 Feedback (UPDATE: NOW LIVE)
« on: May 23, 2016, 22:21:04 »
No the convention hasn't suddenly passed you by!

I wanted to post up early this year to pre-empt things a little bit.  We're going to have a new way to send us your feedback, ideas and even complaints.

Toward the end of the convention we'll post up the link for submitting your feedback to us.  You'll be able to fill the feedback page out as many times as you like.  Feel free to discuss your ideas with others in forums such as these, but to actually send us your feedback -and ensure it is taken onboard- use the link we'll provide, and it will then all go into one pot for us to get out to the right people :)

Many thanks indeed, and we hope you have a great time at ConFuzzled 2016!

----UPDATE----
Hi there!

If you have feedback for us, we want to hear from you!

For feedback -including complaints- about any aspect of the convention, please use the following form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/cfz16back whether your feedback is positive or otherwise, please let us know how we did!

We’d also love it if you could complete a very short hotel satisfaction survey, which you can find here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/cfz16hotel this will really help the hotel make the experience they deliver to you even better in future!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 15:23:35 by Rallicat »

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Re: ConFuzzled 2016 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:41:14 »
I only have one complaint about Confuzzled. The waiting for it to start has been unbearable! Why can't the 27th come around sooner?

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: ConFuzzled 2016 Feedback
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 18:48:30 »
I only have one complaint about Confuzzled. The waiting for it to start has been unbearable! Why can't the 27th come around sooner?

And now I'm going to complain voiceforously that it was over too quickly!