Author Topic: Furry Artwork!  (Read 30986 times)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Re: Furry Artwork!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 12:38:30 »
my comment on furry artwork is this:

as long as the artwork has the desired artistic effect, and harms no one this is great
in this case anything goes, within ones own artistic code. i can't comment further as
i've seen so much furry art, that to go and comment further on this would have no point.
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline JessLyra

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • The Lady of the South
    • View Profile
    • The Art of JessLyra
My FA Gallery :3 Please look here for Commission info

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 16:05:21 »
just questions here to start an artistic furry debate

1..is art love or is love art?
2..yiffy drawing art and other furry art, is it defined by species? or is it defined by philosopy?
3..when furry art is romantic, how far can romaticism go, before it becomes erotik?
4..when drawing art which species are the most romantic, foxes dragons and squirrels for me have links
5..furry wise are the fursuits, art that is more than art, because it can define the fursuiter.

i leave you with these little questions, that might spring more questions

yours in sincere curiosity
feera fox
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
    • SnakeWildlife@Furaffinity
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2008, 11:52:38 »
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/2ndvenus is my home and family.
Warning not work safe. +Contains Gay Yiff, Vore, Constriction, Some C-Snakes and more.

I commission a lot of people as well as i do my own, im always feeling bad getting gifts and such, and believe in earning what i work for, so everything you see in my gallery is effort effort and nothing but effort :3 My goal, is to please the yiffy populace by adding to the content. *shrugs* Hey if i didnt add to it, how would it exist in the first place?
Love yas all.
~Snake xXx

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2008, 22:58:25 »
I might as well post. :P

I have some really crummy "art" at http://sdf-of-bc.deviantart.com all work safe, also got a few screens from SL and stuff. I should draw some more when I have some time to, I might even start to improve. XD
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder
Think egg, say egg, be egg, do egg.