Author Topic: Registration arrival question  (Read 5174 times)

HoneyHusky

Registration arrival question
« on: February 20, 2008, 22:36:36 »
Okay, this might be a little odd but i have to figure out how to deal with this if im so unlucky i will be in the situation.

Im going to examns with my last examn day friday the 20/6. If im super ultra unlucky i will have to attend to one or more examns that day. That would mean i maybe first could get on a plane later that day and first arrive at the convention on the evening.

How would that affect me (as i would arrive outside the check in opening hours). I still dont know my examns date. Would i still be able to check in or would my whole con be lost?

Offline Alexfox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • FA page
Re: Registration arrival question
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 22:47:05 »
Okay, this might be a little odd but i have to figure out how to deal with this if im so unlucky i will be in the situation.

Im going to examns with my last examn day friday the 20/6. If im super ultra unlucky i will have to attend to one or more examns that day. That would mean i maybe first could get on a plane later that day and first arrive at the convention on the evening.

How would that affect me (as i would arrive outside the check in opening hours). I still dont know my examns date. Would i still be able to check in or would my whole con be lost?

There are always late comers.

If its anything like EF you can register in at any time during the con, even at 2am on the Sanday if you have to. So don't worry if your late on the friday.

If the registration desk is closed find a staff member and they will check you in. There is no need to stick strictly to the stated time for registration.

PS. If you are flying and need to get to the con in a Hurry then it is really recomended that you directly go to Manchester Airport(Liverpool John Lennon next best pick if nothing else). Going to any London terminal will mean a extra 4 to 6 hours journey time by road or rail.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 22:52:30 by Alexfox »

CaliHusky

Re: Registration arrival question
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 22:52:56 »
Yep, no problems with coming late, you'll need to announce your arrival to the staff and we'll sort out the rest.

We are going to publish a mobile number sometime closer to the con, for any help you might need.