Author Topic: Forum Closure  (Read 8290 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Forum Closure
« on: February 09, 2017, 09:47:38 »
Due to dwindling usage over the past few years and an unmanageable increase in the workload required by our volunteer staff in order to moderate and evict spammers (despite implementation of many technical measures) we have made the tough decision to close the ConFuzzled forum.

Creation of new forum users and posting of new threads or replies will no longer be possible, however the existing content will be preserved as an online archive for the foreseeable future.

There is an active forum community over at UKFur (https://forum.ukfur.org/forum/93-confuzzled/) where you can find lots of ongoing discussion about the convention, find potential roomshare partners or find a travelling buddy.

You can also keep up to date on all ConFuzzled news by following us on Twitter (@cfconvention), checking out our website (www.confuzzled.org.uk) or by subscribing to our newsletter.

We will soon also be carrying out a survey about the ways through which you would prefer to receive information about the convention - keep watch on the locations above for when this comes out and let us know!

Best Regards,
The ConFuzzled Management Team
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."