Forum Archive CF2008-2011 (Read Only) > Off-Topic Non Furry Discussion

Pub Meet up

<< < (6/7) > >>

LevLion:
Theres plenty fo real ale pubs too not too far off the track, not sure if camera will have any really close in the guide but its worth a look. Im a real ale drinker myself and make my own through traditional methods. Its what powers some of the staff in the off season XD

huskeywolf:
whats the nearest pub to the con hotel that serves real ale ?  im at the hotel from thursday aft,,would be nice to check out some pubs!   like any cumbrain ales and decent northerrn ales....mild or stout.
 ;D

LevLion:
That I couldnt say unfortuantly. As Im usually only at the hotel for meetings or the con where I work too much to leave I dont really know. Its only a short walk up the road to a main shopping area with places to eat etc there must be some pubs there with hand pulls casks. there simply MUST >.<

Stereo Fox:
i'll be getting there friday, mid morning via train.

so i may do the following,

got to hotel and drop off bags/fursuit,

then head out to a pub for a bit or till registration opens.

LevLion:
I certainly recomend it. Although the con will be a very social hub of activity that day its also mental and packed if you can escape for a while its a good plan as after a while the reg queue goes down too and its easier to just get sorted. Much less stress, Id do that if I wasnt putting the stage together XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version