Author Topic: Art show/dealers den, who else will be there  (Read 11666 times)

Offline Alexfox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • FA page
Art show/dealers den, who else will be there
« on: May 16, 2008, 16:04:03 »
I've got a few items for the Artshow/auction now, and I am still considering doing the dealers den (either doing con badges / sketches or commissions).

Just asking about who else will be in the artshow or dealing at the convention? It's feeling a little lonely here, is anyone else going to be doing anything for either of these?

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Re: Art show/dealers den, who else will be there
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 14:33:27 »
Don't worry, there are other people in the art show :)

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 16:13:16 »
Would be nice to know who else is going, its kind of feeling a bit lonely here.

Also with only 30 days left now untill the con if anyone needs anything for the den now would be the time to ask for it, or give a shout in advance to say that your trading.

I will be there doing taking art and conbadge commissions and I will take pre-orders in advance, but you will have to PM me for details and pricing.

CaliHusky

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 16:40:07 »
We can't advise who is coming at present as we're still talking to some dealers and artists who have quite complex requirements. We'll let people know when the convention opening ceremony begins, who's there. :)

Offline Sci

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 21:25:19 »
Well, I replied to the question about wether I'd be interested in a place. I haven't heard anything back yet. I wasn't self employed when I first signed up for Confuzzled, but if a dealers table is available to me, it adds a whole extra side to things. :3
Plus, it becomes a business expense!

So, hoping their late offer comes through!

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 23:36:38 »
Well, I replied to the question about wether I'd be interested in a place. I haven't heard anything back yet. I wasn't self employed when I first signed up for Confuzzled, but if a dealers table is available to me, it adds a whole extra side to things. :3

Allegedly you've got a place if you've sent a Email, there isn't a confirm Email that's sent out (Which IMHO isn't very helpful). There should be more info soon, apparently.

Offline Sci

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 00:03:25 »

Allegedly you've got a place if you've sent a Email, there isn't a confirm Email that's sent out (Which IMHO isn't very helpful). There should be more info soon, apparently.

Well, I sent an email to dealersden{at}confuzzled.org.uk and got back a reply within half an hour. Being the first year, things are bound to be a bit disorganised and need a chasing up.
Weight off my mind at least. And if I made it in, I'm sure better organised folks did.

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 06:46:46 »

Well, I sent an email to dealersden{at}confuzzled.org.uk and got back a reply within half an hour. Being the first year, things are bound to be a bit disorganised and need a chasing up.
Weight off my mind at least. And if I made it in, I'm sure better organised folks did.

That's funny I sent a mail to that address and never got a reply back, and I applied before the new deadline.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 08:57:38 »
Its cause officially there wasnt a reply system, you sign up and you got your place! This was cause not enough people were applying there were plenty of spaces, but recently we whiped the staff of the dealers den and art show into shape and now they started sending replies out.

So no worrying
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 09:34:52 »
Its cause officially there wasnt a reply system, you sign up and you got your place! This was cause not enough people were applying there were plenty of spaces, but recently we whiped the staff of the dealers den and art show into shape and now they started sending replies out.

So no worrying

Well I re-applied just in case this morning (I needed to send a update anyway about needing a plug socket for a laminator).

Offline Wingedwolf

• Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 00:03:23 »
I won't be putting anything in the show (time limit) but I'll be dealing art! Hopefully, I'm not actually sure if I HAVE a place or not, actually. Hm. (Can anyone confirm that?)

I look forward to meeting you all!

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 01:34:09 »
I won't be putting anything in the show (time limit) but I'll be dealing art! Hopefully, I'm not actually sure if I HAVE a place or not, actually. Hm. (Can anyone confirm that?)

I look forward to meeting you all!

I thought you wanted a spot in the art show?
I have you down for a spot anyways if you want it :)

Offline Wingedwolf

• Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 02:44:23 »
I didn't know I had a place in the show D: How much art and what size/standard would I need to bring? And its all for the charity, right? kjdlkdsjdsak so little time x___x Is there any way I can know if I have a dealers table? D:

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 04:54:37 »
Bring as much as you like. We can sort out how much space you need on the day

Offline Wingedwolf

• Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 09:53:33 »
I guess I just got confused over the difference between the art show and the dealers den. Will I receive any profit from the art show? I agree with an earlier post about that its confusing, and it doesn't help that it was copypasta'd >_>