Author Topic: Adult Art  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Wingedwolf

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
Adult Art
« on: June 04, 2008, 23:55:55 »
Okay, so I'm planning on taking some originals (traditional) or adult art. This will include nude male and female animals either in pinups, or engaging in sexual intercourse. I remember reading that adult art IS allowed, I just wanted to know something.

Would congoers find it uncomfortable to find yiff on display? I was considering taking a box marked 'ADULT' with the art inside, therefore you don't HAVE to look if you don't want to.

Opinions? And in that case, any requests for the type of stuff/animals you'd like to see?

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Re: Adult Art
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 00:13:52 »
When I went to Anthrocon all adult art that was on sale in the dealers den were either hidden away in box files labelled "Adult" or prints in lever arch files inside plastic pouches, also with a big adult label.

At AC that was required given it wasn't age restricted to attend.

As ConFuzzled is over 18's only I'm not too sure. I will bring it up at the next staff meeting but i think it will be best to keep adult orientated art covered over with an adult label.

Offline Wingedwolf

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 00:22:58 »
I figured as much, because I doubt most people would want to see my terrible artwork as they walk through the room XDD A box sounds like a good idea :3

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 01:23:50 »
Nah, your art isn't terrible, I like it ^.^
Much better than mine hehe :)