Author Topic: Spirituality  (Read 12167 times)

Loupgaros

Re: Spirituality
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 20:35:24 »
Don't worry, spirituality can be independant of therianthropy. I can understand that.

Benny Brownpaws

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 13:57:23 »
I'm an odd mix to be sure. Baptist christian, but with the heart of an otter.

Also it's spleen, pancreas, kidneys, gall bladder.... ;D

Bloodwish

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 16:48:49 »
I don't really know what I am, heh.

I beleive my spirit is that of a female big cat of some sorts, but I've never really meditated long enough to link into her.

I intergrate parts of Christianity into my more scientific world view. I beleive that whilst god is actually the universe and existance itself, I also beleive that considering the nature of reality assigning a gender to god is a bit silly, however the most accurate gender one could apply would be female.

I beleive that certain myths, legends and storys all have a truth to them, but not a litteral truth.

All in all I beleive in contexts that go beyond our understanding and nothing we know or are told is the exact truth as we simply could not comprhend the actual truth.

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 12:52:28 »
dear souls,

whatever your path religion or whatever, it's what you feel in your heart
if it makes you happy, and brings joy to you then it is good. as to truth
it depends on what your truth is, what is true for you may not be true
for another, for there is only one you and that is unique.

yes spiritualty is a massive subject, as to what deitys, it brings the question,
is there one in the fandom, if so what are it's attributes etc?. this fox thinks
too much maybe. furry seems to be so wide a subject, and when i think
of spirituality, it's mindblowing, does every species have it's own spiritual
concepts?, wow! that's just a few thought's that popped into my head.
foor for though, Mmm
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Wingedwolf

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 00:13:55 »
I'm a therianthrope, and also Pagan. My beliefs are my own, but are based around Shinto and Native-American Shamanism. I perform various 'rituals' and stuff involving animal spirits (think what Lupa does, if you know of her) as well as nature spirits.

I'm looking forward to this panel, if I can make it x_x

silver-lynx

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 23:55:05 »
Im also a therianthrope, Im a Canadian Lynx and also have a very old Lynx as one of my major guides.

I work with paganism and read tarot and work with animals and guides although I must admit, Im not very good and think I need more practise. Im a very empathic person and work with energys and emotion as well as delving into dreams for answers. I also bring Shinto into my beliefs as much as possible, since its an uplifting way to be :3

Hmmmm, the panal sounds kinda awsome, it would be nice to hear other peoples takes on things.