Author Topic: [2008] Two weeks!  (Read 6240 times)

Offline Dingotush

• SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • The real wolf's lair
[2008] Two weeks!
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:47:43 »
In two weeks time I'll be waking up in the YHA, having driven up the night before.  Staff members will be starting work on turning the venue into ConFuzzled, and getting ready to open registration at 3:30pm.  As the regular guests check out furries will be arriving, so what time do you plan to be there?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 16:37:35 by CaliHusky »
Who was she kidding?  It was easy to be a vegetarian by day.  It was preventing yourself from becoming a humanitarian by night that took the real effort. - Angua (Pterry)

Lupus Londonwolf

Re: Two weeks!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:09:47 »
Well myself and Alfa both have the Friday booked off work so we can arrive at any time. Obviously, as we're driving up from London, we'll phase it so we miss the rush hour(s).

Registration opens at half three eh? We should be there a little before that if that's ok?

Offline Wingedwolf

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Wolf, Goat
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 09:38:41 »
Myself and Silver-Lynx should get there Friday midday :3 Or so. I can't wait! SO EXCITEDDDD <3

Offline Dingotush

• SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • The real wolf's lair
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 16:06:53 »
Registration opens at half three eh? We should be there a little before that if that's ok?

Good question - I assume so, though I wonder at what point you will be able to get into your rooms?  I'm sure Furble will be along shortly with the answer.  Looking forward to meeting you both.
Who was she kidding?  It was easy to be a vegetarian by day.  It was preventing yourself from becoming a humanitarian by night that took the real effort. - Angua (Pterry)

CaliHusky

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 16:46:58 »
The answer from the youth hostel : After you've gone through our registration :)

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 20:11:03 »
depends really for me XD getting to Manchester is easy, finding my way from there, even with directions, is the difficult part

Offline The Dark Knight

• Head Of Convention Operations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • "MOVE!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 05:13:05 »
I'll be arriving at the hostel on Thursday night, along with other staff members. It'll be late though as I have work that day. ;)

Offline Shep

• Convention Operations/Shepherd at Large
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Hello you!
    • View Profile
    • Mein LJ
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 15:10:14 »
I'm going to be there on Thursday night, having driven a load of stuff from Sheffield with Cali and Exiled :)
Shep Shepherd, the Good Shepherd ^^

SerFox

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 16:25:17 »
I board the train really early in the morning, I'll be there a couple of hours earlier than I can get in, so, we're gonna get a snack when we arrive, meet up with any othr furs hanging around, might meet up with a fur or two who arent going, have to wait n see. Just taking as it comes ^^