Author Topic: New Furmeets  (Read 6617 times)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
New Furmeets
« on: December 08, 2008, 14:34:56 »
Dear Souls,
updated august 24th 2009

i've started a Furmeet in Shrewsbury, if any fur is intrested just contact me,

it will be on a saturday 11am, to give plenty to do as shops shut early in
the town. meeting up point is outside shrewsbury rail station feel free to
ask me anything, i don't bite. contact me for details of dates

yours wishing you all a very happy festive season whenever it comes around.
Feera Fox

PS: I'm not going to type much more as i don't want to clutter up this thread,plus other
furmeet organisers will now have space, to post their annoucements too, plus i want to
keep within the rules of this site.  :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 16:45:37 by Feera Fox »
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

huskeywolf

Re: New Furmeets
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:23:56 »
hi i know shrewsbury very well and am a supporter of town, love your town inc the real ales. i come every so often. is the meet still going/ let me know.

would it not be cool to suit and do some hill walking on the long mind. kind reguards..huskey wolf :)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 20:21:26 »
Dear Soul
Well due to circumstances beyond my control i have not done any for a while but after cf if things get better i shall start them up again. See my website for details on shrewsbury furmeet link. i do really want to get back to doing them i really hope i can do so. Still im here to talk anytime, you can get messages to me anytime by SMS if time sensetive. Yours in light always. Feera fox
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

huskeywolf

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 17:03:38 »
hopefully youll re-start the meets. i must admit i love your town. the pubs and real ales are no 1. also like church stetton.
thanx for reply.
                        enjoy confuzz....huskey.

ps normally vist the boat house pub/three fishes and the lion hotel. :) :)

huskeywolf

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 10:07:28 »
im posting in this for one reason

had i not posted in the first place, then my life would be very different today. who could have fortold where this posting would take my life!

this is a thank you to you.[YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE] for making this happen. i will forever be in your debt/

hugz to all astral creatures for bringing us together and for changing my life [hopefully ] forever

to raxor and cestra,,, thank you. xxxxxxx