Author Topic: [2008] Woo! First post! / Show us your pics! :D  (Read 12975 times)

Loki

[2008] Woo! First post! / Show us your pics! :D
« on: June 23, 2008, 15:13:52 »
Woo! Only just got back... and I've had a -quality- weekend with some -quality- people. :D

The games and dances were fun... the fursuits were fantastic... the artist were wikkid... and the food wasn't bad either! X3

Big thank you to Silver Lynx and AlexFox for the perfect conbadges! Thank you Timdaru for the dance! And thank you to those who gave me hugs. :3

I'll be getting the photos off my camera sometime soon... but in the mean time, link your photos and tell us about your weekend! :D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 15:45:09 by CaliHusky »

Loki

Re: Woo! First post! / Show us your pics! :D
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 16:17:44 »
BTW, here are my photos:

http://l-o-k-i.com/gallery/

(PS: Its easier to browse the 'Small' photos folder... if theres a photos you want to download, find it in the 'Large' folder!)

Benny Brownpaws

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 19:09:05 »
Wooo, yeah! Excellent Con, guys! Thank you one and all for those who said hi, hugged me, etc. Let's do it all again next year!

Also, just noticed in your gallery that there is a pic of me looking like a complete prat in glowsticks, heh heh!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 19:14:21 by Benny Brownpaws »

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 19:24:44 »
Excelent pics!

Cant wait to see everyone elses pics. Now time for sleep, Ive event been dreaming about being stuck behind that sound desk its not healthy I tell you!
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 20:27:51 »
*cuddles the poor lion tightly and scritches*

Poor thing, you can sleep now hehe :)

SerFox

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 21:37:51 »
I can't wait to see more pics, I just hope there aren't too many of me chasing fursuiters and pouncing randoms in my rainbow tail xD

Edit: I was about to compliment you on your fantastic photography Loki but I'm afraid you recieve only 1/10, becuase you got a picture of me looking like an idiot in there and... *scrolls down...clicks...* Oh GOD >.< You caught me dancing with a suiter.. is that Frost?... what is up with my FACE?! xD *runs and hides*

Edit2: ANyone got video footage of either of the dances? I want to try my paw at some editing of fursuit stuff.

...blame BBF.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 22:54:55 by SerFox »

SerFox

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 21:04:03 »
THIS ISNT A PIC I TOOK but I found this over at UKFur, and I added the text.

This sums up the whole thing for me. A picture is worth a thousand words. This is worth quadruple that.

-removed for fixing-

Edit: and I just noticed a typo. heha. nevr do this at early mornings while still recovering. Will make another again later.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 22:08:39 by SerFox »

Offline DJ Pirtu

• Cookie Maker
  • I'm just crazy. What's your excuse?
    • View Profile
    • DA gallery
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 13:04:03 »
Didn't take that many pictures, especialy at the con, but here are the few I did snap.
http://www.kuvaboxi.fi/julkinen/29d7f+dj-pirtu-confuzzled-2008.html

Edit: Ooops... In the first version of the panorama Alex had no head. But that's all fixed now. Currenlty he's just missing a sholder :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 13:50:40 by DJ Pirtu »

HoneyHusky

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 15:09:13 »
Anyone got a good clear picture of the big wolf Takaha? I didnt get one and i really loved that suit and i soooo much would love to have a few pics of him on my comp :)

Magnus

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 15:11:42 »
Anyone got a good clear picture of the big wolf Takaha? I didnt get one and i really loved that suit and i soooo much would love to have a few pics of him on my comp :)
Ive got a slightly blurred at the edges picture of you hugging him if thats any good.

silver-lynx

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 20:45:46 »
Woo! Only just got back... and I've had a -quality- weekend with some -quality- people. :D

The games and dances were fun... the fursuits were fantastic... the artist were wikkid... and the food wasn't bad either! X3

Big thank you to Silver Lynx and AlexFox for the perfect conbadges! Thank you Timdaru for the dance! And thank you to those who gave me hugs. :3

I'll be getting the photos off my camera sometime soon... but in the mean time, link your photos and tell us about your weekend! :D

Heeeyyy!! Your most welcom for the badgiemadoodle ^_^

I really adore your sonna' and I miss everyone from the con, I have ONLY JUST managed to get online, since Im staying at Winged's place till Saturday night, trying to keep the con going! XD

But yeah, you are MOST welcome like I said ^_^ Great to see ya there

-ear twitches-

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 20:48:51 »
Arf, I wish I had some photos to post but I forgot to take my damn camera to the con! oops :P

SerFox

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 21:44:20 »
Inspired by the con to write some music:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1407974/

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 22:16:12 »
I did take my cam, but didnt take any pics, mainly as I was in suit most of the time, and my usual photo helper, Littlewolf, was at the dealers den most of the time ^^;

Offline phoenixbehemoth

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile