Author Topic: [2008] Speechless  (Read 5291 times)

SerFox

[2008] Speechless
« on: June 23, 2008, 21:35:57 »
As much as you feel it not nessecary, and although we've already shown our gratitude in the form of having a great time, I'd just like to applaud the con staff for their excellent efforts, and making the magic happen.

This for me has been a wonderful weekend. I can honestly say this could have been the best weekend of my life, I've never had so much fun in such a shor space of time, I've met so many wonderful people, and I've had such a great time. PCD hasn't hit me yet but it undoubtedly will, because I've had such a wonderful time.

There is no major thing I found wrong with the whole weekend. It was just amazing, or as I wrote on the feedback sheet, Pawfect :3 The Con Staff were biliiant, so hard working, the venue staff were really friendly and seemed to enjoy themselves so much, and it's great you've earned so much for Badgers Trust.

I think everyone should leave their onw little comments here, just as an added bonus thankyou. ^^ I just personally felt I couldn't thank you all enough for giving me such a bloody excellent first con.

I'm now going to use my bottle opener I got to open the lovely ale you gave me and munch on the bag of sweets. You guys rule.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 15:46:40 by CaliHusky »

Benny Brownpaws

Re: Speechless
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:29:24 »
Terrible, rubbish, and completely awful.

But enough about me! :D

The con was amazing, simply put. Epic, in fact. There was not a single moment I wasn't having fun! And Benny got plenty of hugs too, so he's happy! ;D

It just remains to say thank you to all the con organisers who made this amazing event happen, and all the attendees who were so much fun to be around! SerFox was right. You guys rule!

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Re: Speechless
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 13:04:49 »
Well speechless, well but one should never be type-less, otherwise one could not let the brave organisers
know how, mega great it was.

wow, i echo the thoughts of praise, excellent, how can i say in 157 languages, how much i enjoyed
it and that i've never had so much fun in my entire life WOW!!!!
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing