Author Topic: Art Show  (Read 13488 times)

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Art Show
« on: May 12, 2007, 04:45:27 »
Hello there, I'm wondering if people are looking to have their art put up on display in the art room. If so you need to contact me, either by PM or sending an email to artroom@confuzzled.org.uk :)

When displaying your artwork, please let me know if it's for sale as we can also enter it into the art auction, to be held on Sunday. :)

Angyl

Re: Art Show
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 13:48:19 »
I did send an email to  yourself regarding costs of tables but I know I have a problem with my email provider which means some email doesn't get through.

I'm still weighing up pros and cons of the convention, so knowing how much extra it will cost to attend as a trader, particularly regarding the art show, would be very helpful, thank you.

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 19:56:41 »
Hey Angyl :)  *snugs*

There is no cost to have your art put up in the dealers den, art room or to enter it into the auction.  We only ask you to make a donation of however much you like which will go to a charity of our choosing. :)

I will get back to you on table sizes and other info closer to the event as we are still sorting a lot of things out.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 18:27:25 by Wolfie Fox »

Offline Malamutt / Tiger Tom

• Photographer
  • CFz Staff
  • Cookie Maker
  • Photographer
    • View Profile
    • Tiger Tom @ Furaffinity
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 20:08:42 »
Can this include photos??? ???

Offline Shema

• Cookie Maker
  • Hug my 50 meerkat plushies!
    • View Profile
    • Shema's Artwork
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 22:17:27 »
Will we need to print out our work? I mean, how exactly will our artwork be 'shown'? Will it be on pin boards, or like an art gallery or something? :)

CaliHusky

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 23:54:48 »
Will we need to print out our work? I mean, how exactly will our artwork be 'shown'? Will it be on pin boards, or like an art gallery or something? :)

Yes, you'll need to print out your work, it'll be in frames or pinboards, or whatever you'd prefer to showcase your art. :)

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 09:39:00 »
Can this include photos??? ???

Sure, I can't see why not :)

Angyl

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 17:12:33 »
Hey Angyl :)  *snugs*

There is no cost to have your art put up in the art room or to enter it into the auction.  Only the dealers den has a fee for sellers which go to a charity of our choosing. :)

I will get back to you on table sizes and other info closer to the event as we are still sorting a lot of things out.
Hmm... not knowing the costs involved for dealers may prevent me attending at all. I need to know my expected costs before I register since I will be attending as a dealer not just a regular attendee. Train fares, registration (and by extension, food and accomodation) costs can all be worked out at this point, which is great. But without a figure for the cost of a table I can't progress with my decision at all.

CaliHusky

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 20:21:13 »

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 19:03:22 »
Cali, we need to sit down at some point and design these tables/racks/whatever you want to call them :P

DracoRattus

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 19:58:12 »
Just a quick query, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask - I'd be interested in having some work up, but I'm wary that my stuff may not be up to what's considered a 'professional' standard yet.  Will artwork be 'vetted' before being shown?

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 19:26:53 »
Hey DracoRattus,

Don't worry about standards, we don't discriminate peoples art.  Anyone is welcome to display their work in the art room :)

DracoRattus

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 21:08:02 »
Thanks, I hope to make it and get some work exhibited for the first time.  =^_^=

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 17:06:26 »
Should be fun =^.^=

Broken Splinter

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 17:20:54 »
Should I bring a ton of paper and pens?

Just incase the mood to draw strikes me.

Lol will anyone be selling pens?