Author Topic: [2008] Soooo...I heard Confuzzled rocked X3  (Read 9355 times)

Offline Shaggi

• Cookie Eater
  • ....DANGER!!
    • View Profile
    • My art :3
[2008] Soooo...I heard Confuzzled rocked X3
« on: June 25, 2008, 12:52:18 »
I'm getting exited for CF09 already!! Now I must concentrate on learning how to drive so I can haul mine and my buddeh Ozza's arse all the way over the pennines *grins evilly and rubs hands together*

So, how did you guys like it?

P.S. GAWD I should come to this forum more often DX
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 15:45:55 by CaliHusky »

Offline Alexfox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • FA page
Re: Soooo...I heard Confuzzled rocked X3
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:54:40 »
It rocked Nuff said.

Offline Shaggi

• Cookie Eater
  • ....DANGER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 13:04:22 »
It rocked Nuff said.

Glad you liked it :3

Also, judging from other posts I've seen you make, how was the dealers den? Did you sell well? I'm hoping to snag myself a table next year if the buisiness is good.

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 13:31:38 »
It rocked Nuff said.

Also, judging from other posts I've seen you make, how was the dealers den? Did you sell well? I'm hoping to snag myself a table next year if the buisiness is good.

Offline Shaggi

• Cookie Eater
  • ....DANGER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 13:36:09 »
It rocked Nuff said.

That's all good to hear :3

I'd hardly say I'm a new artist though. I not well known at all though XD

As for the work part, I understand :3 I'm not too fussed about missing out on events. Just like the whole dealing thing ((went in the artists' alley at FWA)) and I'll be happy just aslong as I have some time to muck about afterwards when the den closes :B

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 13:49:21 »
It rocked Nuff said.

That's all good to hear :3

I'd hardly say I'm a new artist though. I not well known at all though XD

As for the work part, I understand :3 I'm not too fussed about missing out on events. Just like the whole dealing thing ((went in the artists' alley at FWA)) and I'll be happy just aslong as I have some time to muck about afterwards when the den closes :B

Well you've had more experience than me, I've only been doing art seriously for 5 weeks prior to the con.

I had fun doing it and I will be back next year to do some more, but there was no or little time for mucking about. I found the time restrictive, and I didn't stop on commissions untill 12 midnight on the sunday. If anything when it closed it was stight to dinner, or then back to pack up.

silver-lynx

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 20:52:52 »
Reading up about the posts for the dealers den and me and Winged were in the dealers room as artists ^_^

Buisness was AWSOME, waaaaay better than I EVER expected and we made alot of money between us both in the dealers room and in the auction which we both entered as a last minute idea, we are definately coming back next year to deal ^-^

Offline phoenixbehemoth

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 00:58:58 »
you can tell me how good it was watch this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNlrNkh6hQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNlrNkh6hQ</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNlrNkh6hQ
btw i just found vid i did not make it

Offline darkou

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 12:55:52 »
Reading up about the posts for the dealers den and me and Winged were in the dealers room as artists ^_^

Buisness was AWSOME, waaaaay better than I EVER expected and we made alot of money between us both in the dealers room and in the auction which we both entered as a last minute idea, we are definately coming back next year to deal ^-^

heehee almost commissioned you something ^^

silver-lynx

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 19:50:23 »
XDDDD You bitch! You commissioned my WENCH Wingedwolf right? The snow leopard?

We were like, working equally so we both had a split of people, some who preferred my stuff, and some who preferred winged's, I remember one guy standing there for 15mins trying to decide who's badge to get commissioned XDDDD

It was awesome jellyman.

XD