Author Topic: Comissioners! Please contact me!  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Alexfox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • FA page
Comissioners! Please contact me!
« on: June 30, 2008, 00:59:48 »
After bugging CF about some iffy organisation, i've now cocked up. Although I am putting it down to what I call "headless chicken syndrome".

I've got two people who've commissioned me at CF and I need to Urgently get in contact with two people who I am doing, or own commissions. This is really my silly fault to for not taking Email addy's, and only giving out mine.

If you where the lucky one that won the "flying the Flags" picture at the auction (I can't remmber you name off hand). You have a free full colour conbadge commission! Please contact me, as I am ready to do! and the sooner I can get it done the sooner I can get it to you for a future event like Eurofurence or RBW, or even the next fur meet if you wish!

Next Utah Varis, Your commission is nearly done and ready to post, all I need is another evening or two on the colouring and its done. However I need shipping info so I can get it to.
(contacted! The comission will be finshed soon!)

I have nice things to give to people as for gifts or things that they have asked for, and nobodys got back to me yet.

If you are the person in question (or know the person in question), then get in contact with me! I need details so I can send you, or get working on your stuff!

Everyone's contacted me now! Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 08:23:23 by Alexfox »