Author Topic: Best Press Yet!  (Read 7362 times)

SerFox

Best Press Yet!
« on: January 21, 2008, 23:58:51 »
Click here to watch

I must say that it was well handled, honest, and really cool too. Props to BBF too! Funny interview segment.

I must say it was well handled, executed and produced by this news channel, and they even covered local revenue in bars and such, brushed on the negativities but managed to contrast on that very well with the positive things going on.

I'm a bit shocked as to howa news station, of america, managed something like this without poking fun at us.

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
Re: Best Press Yet!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 02:00:39 »
yeah, it was pretty plus sided and informative, although Ill admit, Im guilty of laughing at the "Show us your tail" part

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 01:32:26 »
Obviously those involved haven't attended o'wolf's "Furries and the Media" SIG at Eurofurence. Distinct lack of real names there, apart from the esteemed Dr Conway (aka Uncle Kage).

Cheers,

Southie

I thought I recognised his face somewhere x_x

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 13:59:10 »
All going to plan, by ConFuzzled 2011 we should also have a Dr on the staff when I have completed my PhD :p
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 15:55:04 »
All going to plan, by ConFuzzled 2011 we should also have a Dr on the staff when I have completed my PhD :p
Dr Matt or Dr Lion?  Also I havent got many qualifications, only a first aid certificate, but I could easily see nurse Alize :p

Benny Brownpaws

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 00:20:39 »
Actually two of them. I'm aiming to be the 11th Doctor!

Seriously, that was some great press for once! Glad to see the press acknowledging the diversity of furries, explaining the international aspect and the fact that the adult stuff isn't the centre of the fandom.

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 00:26:00 »
Actually two of them. I'm aiming to be the 11th Doctor!

Seriously, that was some great press for once! Glad to see the press acknowledging the diversity of furries, explaining the international aspect and the fact that the adult stuff isn't the centre of the fandom.

As long as I get David Tennant >3