Author Topic: An Apology From ConFuzzled  (Read 5170 times)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
An Apology From ConFuzzled
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:01:35 »
Hi,

We'd like to apologise for how badly the registration process went this year, for ConFuzzled 2009. It's been as frustrating for us as it must have been for you! If you have registered, you will have received an email from the registration system with payment information. If you have not received it, and it's not in your Spam/Junk folder (please check there first) then please re-register. Registration has reopened.

We are currently working to resolve the issue with Google Checkout showing the wrong pricing information. If you would like to use Google Checkout (which we prefer!) then please hold off payment for the time being.

We are extending the deadline for payment by two weeks. This will not only give us time to correct the last remaining issues with the system and site, but will also give you a bit more time to breathe and not to panic!

Kind regards,

ConFuzzled Registration Team
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:23:53 by CaliHusky »

CaliHusky

Re: An Apology From ConFuzzled
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 01:04:24 »
I would just also like to add that i'm going to be arranging for everyone who registered today to receive free ice cream at the convention, as our way of apology.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:24:05 by CaliHusky »

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: An Apology From Confuzzled
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 09:12:15 »
You lucky lucky lot!

I dont get an ice cream and they work me like a dog :P (no offence to dogs of corse ^.^ )
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.