Author Topic: Greetings from me!  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Greetings from me!
« on: August 22, 2008, 22:49:39 »
Hi everyone!

I really should have done this last year, but I didn't get round to it! I know, bad otter!

Anyway! For those that don't know me... I'm the only otter on the staff list for Confuzzled! I'm in charge of the registration payment approvals this year (but not the reg system - Leinir - or the approval of the intial registrations - Furble) and of the registration table on the day. I'm also involved in managing the stage events! So I'm pretty much guaranteed to always be busy - however, please say hi if you do see me! I won't bite!

I'm a 9ft tall blue otter - not exactly conventional, I know! I'm originally Dutch (still am technically) but moved to the UK when I was 8 years old, and have been here ever since! I found the furry fandom in the UK in the summer of 2003, right before I went off to university! Went to my first London meet in September 2003, and have since been to Northern meets, Hants meets, London meets, MidFur meets, and to Eurofurence! Also am involved in the SpiritualFurs group on LiveJournal, and am a general lurker on the UKFur forums.

There's not really much more that I can think of putting here! I'm a nice guy ;)

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from me!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 00:22:20 »
Bad otter indeed! Letting s do all the introducing ourselves last year whilst you sat idly by!

*waves* Hi anyway, because we've had totally no contact whatsoever prior to this. No sir, none at all *whistles*

Offline enteirah

• Cookie Maker
  • Stubborn Bushytailed Rabbit
    • View Profile
    • Ents or Tails
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 08:24:22 »
Wow, I actually thought you'd been around furries longer than me Tungro, as furrywise I date back to summer 2003 too. ^^

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 10:13:57 »
Greeting mista Tungro! :)

I thought all the staff would have been the first to say hi, but I guess all the staff are running you off your feet then they should buy you a drink. XD If I see you I'll be sure to say hi.

Wow you're tall, but then I've met other furs on IRC that are as tall or taller, just don't stand on my tail. XD

I'm not sure when I started to be in the fandom, anywhere between 2002 and 2004, I wasn't really in with the UK furs until my first Manchester meet, which must have been in November 2005.
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder
Think egg, say egg, be egg, do egg.