Author Topic: Important Announcement Regarding Payments  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Important Announcement Regarding Payments
« on: September 09, 2008, 21:59:35 »
Hi guys!

Now that we have a waiting list, we should remind everyone that payment is due within 48h of registering (those that registered in August received two weeks to pay, due to the initial problems with the registration system).

Due to the fact we now have a waiting list, we need to start culling registrations with outstanding balances that were registered more than two weeks ago. A reminder was sent to those registrations affected last Friday.

Can I please ask anyone who registered in August and has not paid to check their e-mail provider's Junk/Spam folder in case the reminder email was placed there by mistake?

Those registered in August who have not paid: please pay and notify us before Friday the 12th of September 2008.

Those registered in September who have not paid: you need to pay and notify us within 48h of registration.

You are also reminded to inform the registration team when you've made a payment. This is so we can link your registration and payment together. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT IF PAYING BY BANK TRANSFER OR AT A HSBC BRANCH as these payments take longer than 48h to process!

We really don't want to have to remove people from the registration system, because we want you all to attend. Without you, there wouldn't be a ConFuzzled 2009!

So please do make sure you have paid. If you have any queries (such as if you're unsure you've paid, or not sure of the payment information) then please contact me at the email address registration{at}confuzzled{dot}org{dot}uk

Cheers,

-Tungro, Registration Team