Author Topic: Outdoor Fursuit Feet  (Read 9582 times)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Outdoor Fursuit Feet
« on: October 03, 2008, 14:10:58 »
dear souls,
after CF2008, my paws were much the worse for wear, so i'm looking for some better paws for feera
IE: "outdoor paws", do any of you wonderful souls know where i can get a pair of nice paws done?

if not how can i fix my paws to make them last longer, i'm not a rich fox but i'd like to have a nicer
pair of feetpaws, i'd be greatful if you could please point me in the right direction.

yours sincerly
feera fox  :)
PS: if needed i authorise my mobile number to be given out to facilitate my search for feetpaws
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 14:55:15 by CaliHusky »
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Kyyanno

• Convention Logistics
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
Re: Outdoor Fursuit Feet
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 15:01:53 »
Take a look through the various Fursuiting communities on Livejournal. They either have plenty of posts as to how to make paws or paw sandals in their archives or "Memories" sections. If (once you've searched yourself, don't just wander in and ask without looking first) you still can't find anything in those, then ask, and people should be able to point you in the right direction.

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:28:05 »
Dear Kyyanno,
I don't have the skills to make them myself, the sections i've looked at in the past have been useless to me
as i have no real craft skills in this area, i find live journal confusing i can't work out how to use that thing
correctly, plus i don't want rubbish paws as i would mess it up, i want paws that are correctly done by
someone who knows what they're doing, IE: not me.

i'm a total dunce at paws i've tried making paws in the past they're never ever worked out, plus the chemical
glues i used made me sick "touline fumes" (ugh). i would not have asked this question if i had not tried making
them myself, i ask questions as a last resort if i can't find a good pair. i have looked around no cigar.

thank you for taking the time to reply to this post
yours in light
feera fox
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 15:40:15 »
Additional: Having a nice pair sent from oztrailia, hope they fit me.

still if anyfur knows of any books i can buy on fursuit paw making?, got critter costuming
but need a genuine well thought out book that teaches a step by step guide outlining
different shapes for the 10 most common fursuit types, fox might be one of them.
i've serached t'internet for something nothing, anyfur? Help?

yours hopefully
feera fox