Author Topic: Code of Conduct  (Read 6503 times)

Loupgaros

Code of Conduct
« on: May 21, 2007, 10:55:15 »
Another question. Never ever been to a con so I'm a bit nervous. I was wondering if there were any rules that I should be aware of to get along with people at cons apart from the blatantly obvious 'be nice to each other'. I'm just a little curious since I'm new to this whole area of furry life so any help in that area is much appreciated.

Offline The Dark Knight

• Head Of Convention Operations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • "MOVE!"
    • View Profile
Re: Code of Conduct
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:14:05 »
The Code of Conduct for ConFuzzled is here. :)

Loupgaros

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 11:31:51 »
Thankies! I just wasn't sure. It is a whole new experience for me....

SerFox

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 21:15:29 »
It'll be hard for you to get in trouble, just behave and if you get told not to do something, don't take it offensivly, just say okay and stop, but I doubt theres much you can do to warrant that, it's mostly for people who're nasty to furs ebcuase the find it funny :P

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 15:07:53 »
Best advice I can give is to remind you that even the staff are people too. If you're unsure whether something is okay or not feel free to ask.

SerFox

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 22:10:50 »
What's the spiel if one of us gets severely mistreated by a staff member, i.e. insulted either directly or indirectly, or in worst case, attacked (Which is doubtful)?

SouthPaw

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 02:55:02 »
What's the spiel if one of us gets severely mistreated by a staff member, i.e. insulted either directly or indirectly, or in worst case, attacked (Which is doubtful)?

Your first port of call would be ConOps (i.e. Graafen or Shep) or, in extreme cases, myself or Furble/CaliHusky.

We would then investigate the situation and deal with it appropriately.

Cheers,

Southie

CaliHusky

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 23:50:17 »
Also, I would say that we're all lovely and professional people. Don't worry. :)

SerFox

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 17:57:38 »
Well nuh, you'#re the furs ^^ I'm talking about the Hostel staff, as it ahs been known at cons on rare occasion for the non fur staff to be a tad aggressive or insulting.

Please bear in mind that I am visually impaired (Registered so) so it'd be good if you guys wore a tshirt with something on it to say youre one of the staffies I go to for helps.

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 22:41:08 »
Well nuh, you'#re the furs ^^ I'm talking about the Hostel staff, as it ahs been known at cons on rare occasion for the non fur staff to be a tad aggressive or insulting.

Please bear in mind that I am visually impaired (Registered so) so it'd be good if you guys wore a tshirt with something on it to say youre one of the staffies I go to for helps.

The hostel staff have all seemed pretty keen for us to come, so I don't envisage any problems on that front myself.  If you did have a problem, you'd just have to find any member of staff... we will be wearing red lanyards for our ID badges to make us easy to identify.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."