Forum Archive CF2008-2011 (Read Only) > Off-Topic Non Furry Discussion

Video / Computer Games

(1/5) > >>

Diesel:
Seeing as we're covering everyone's fave stuffs, thought I'd open up another area - videogaming!  What're your fave consoles/games of all time, or what've yeh been playing recently?

I've always been in love with the Amiga, particularly the 1200 model... I'm WAAAAYYY more addicted to retrogaming than nu-gen stuff - it took me five years to go out and get an XBox original!  Saying that, I've been addicted to the Halo 3 beta on me housemate's 360 as of late, crackin' stuff... I don't know what it is about the Halo franchise that separates it from other shooters, but boy does it do it with STYLE!  ;D

Other than that, I'd have to say my all-time favourite games are Crazy Taxi 2, Zelda : Ocarina of Time and the first Monkey Island game... I've got a top ten that shifts around a lot but those pretty much make the top 3 regularly  :)

Loupgaros:
PC. Daggerfall is a big yes from me. I simply couldn't get enough of it. In fact I went up to 25th level and stopped, because it was capped. It was fun to kill those below me in one strike....

The Dark Knight:

--- Quote from: Diesel on May 22, 2007, 15:26:09 ---Seeing as we're covering everyone's fave stuffs, thought I'd open up another area - videogaming!  What're your fave consoles/games of all time, or what've yeh been playing recently?

I've always been in love with the Amiga, particularly the 1200 model... I'm WAAAAYYY more addicted to retrogaming than nu-gen stuff -

--- End quote ---
Me too! I've got an A1200 at home. I love it to pieces! <3

For old school gaming my fave is still F19 Stealth Fighter.

Crackdown has been my favourite modern game as of recent.

Exiled Wolf:
Amiga hardware FTW!

500, 500+ and 1200 in the house right now. TFX is an awesome game. Combat flight simulation with court marshals if you broke rules of engagement! So frigging great I'm miffed I've lost it in the pile of rubble that is Amiga stoof.

Other than that, I'm hooked on the Elder Scrolls series on PC. I generally hate MMORPG's so the huge offline ones, especially the openended ones, win all the time. On my 360, Crackdown is fun, as is Dead Rising.

I spend too much time on my gaming rigs at the moment *giggles*

Blaster2:

--- Quote from: Diesel on May 22, 2007, 15:26:09 ---Seeing as we're covering everyone's fave stuffs, thought I'd open up another area - videogaming!  What're your fave consoles/games of all time, or what've yeh been playing recently?

--- End quote ---

Sonic related stuff, obviously! I've even been lucky enough to play the arcade versions of SegaSonic, which was controlled with a trackball, and Sonic the Fighters.

I also like Beat 'em ups and racing games , but sport sims have never been a love of mine, just like in real life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version