Author Topic: Greetingsss all!  (Read 9129 times)

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
    • SnakeWildlife@Furaffinity
Greetingsss all!
« on: November 27, 2008, 14:52:17 »
The names Snake Wildlife, furry artist, music creator, story writer and heck just about everything and very soon...fursuiter! ^^ . Ill be attending in 2009 for my first ever con, and ill hopefully be debuting my first fursuit at the same time so its gunna be a lot to take in from me.
You can find me anywhere really, but my home away from home is with FA at www.furaffinity.net/user/2ndvenus . Glad to meet yas! Soon ya'll be on my dinner plate :P or in the coils of my tail for later ^_-

Being its my first con ever i dunno what to expect, so any new friends i can meet at the con would be awesome since so far i only know 2 people (Saethwr and Andy Squirrel). Much thanks to those who introduced me to this con, i always thought the only con we had was down in london (opposite side of the country for me) but i was stunned when i heard of Manchester..so this i have to attend! ^^

I need help actually, i registered on the main site for the con exactly when the site was being moved and i heard on a livejournal this can break up a bit, it went fine but i cant actually login to the mainsite and the Request password doesnt work when i enter my username, acting like the username isnt there but it does exist cos the main site says it does, just that my password is wrong (which isnt the case X3 i use the same pass for lotsa stuff) If any mainsite admins are able to fix it for me it would be most appreciated x :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 15:05:09 by SnakeWildlife »

CaliHusky

Re: Greetingsss all!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 20:20:06 »
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Just to explain, you will not have a password emailed to you until you pay, which will allow you full access to the website ^.^

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 11:42:49 »
Ah that might be the part that lost me X3 i didnt get an email about where to pay. If at all possible can this be resent to me?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 15:21:15 by SnakeWildlife »

CaliHusky

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 15:39:21 »
Hi there, you should have received your email, please check in your inbox and spam folders. If you have still not received it, please email registration@confuzzled.org.uk :)

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 20:26:58 »
Hey, don't forget to drag BD along. ;)
Maybe I should poke him next time I see him. :P
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder
Think egg, say egg, be egg, do egg.

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 13:24:39 »
Yeah you takl to him ^^ i already have but i think he may be busy with university work and stuff..still ill keep on asking. i really do wanna bring him wiv me <:3

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 00:24:18 »
I've seen you on FA, didn't realise you was a UKian! :]

Will be neat to say hi!
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 11:48:02 »
Aye UK furs are in short supply in my opinion, at least here in the northwest i only know about 3 others X3
Still, im super happy to know there's a con! ^^ *pounces nidonocu* Hai!

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 19:26:08 »
Aye UK furs are in short supply in my opinion, at least here in the northwest i only know about 3 others X3

Im from the Northwest, and there does seem to be quite a few of us (Northernfur meets can get quite large at times <<; )

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 12:51:46 »

Im from the Northwest, and there does seem to be quite a few of us (Northernfur meets can get quite large at times <<; )

Im too nervous with the small meets X3 dunno why. Feel like a 4channer could be round the corner with a blade or painbucket for the suit ^^; i think too much

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 18:32:20 »

Im too nervous with the small meets X3 dunno why. Feel like a 4channer could be round the corner with a blade or painbucket for the suit ^^; i think too much

I was nervous too but then realised even the mini meets gets quite a croud to them, so its not like you'ld ever be alone at them, and theres usually at least two suiters at them as well.

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 20:12:22 »
If i go with my suite...id have to be accompanied by someone, im too scared by meself X3 not ashamed to admit it

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 22:41:48 »
I poked BD, mista snake, but he's still tentative; needs moar poking. :P

As for the Manchester meets they're fun, you don't have to come with a suit, why not get used to the meet before bringing a suit around.

there are plenty of peeps in the UK, they're all assumed to be overseas or hidden. :P
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder

Offline SnakeWildlife

• Cookie Eater
  • Get in mah belleh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 23:27:31 »
I poked BD, mista snake, but he's still tentative; needs moar poking. :P

As for the Manchester meets they're fun, you don't have to come with a suit, why not get used to the meet before bringing a suit around.

there are plenty of peeps in the UK, they're all assumed to be overseas or hidden. :P

I dunno, i kinda feel complete attending a furcon or meet only in-suit. Attending otherwise i just...i guess i kinda feel headless ^^;
~Snake xXx

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 23:47:30 »
I dunno, i kinda feel complete attending a furcon or meet only in-suit. Attending otherwise i just...i guess i kinda feel headless ^^;
~Snake xXx

Ah ok, I guess you'll show up at a meet in one some time, hope to see you at one, but the con comes first anyway. :)
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder