Author Topic: frick here!  (Read 4508 times)

Offline frick

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • my DA page
frick here!
« on: December 19, 2008, 19:39:56 »
hello im frick the fox/ the only sqveel

always been furry, im a squirrel at heart ( a sqveel is a type of squirrel, i think im the only one in the world) but i keep getting drawn back to fox's and think the first fursuit i make (which im planning out justnow) will be frick.

unfortunatly ive only just discovered this convention and its already sold out for 09, hopefully i'll be getting in next year!

i thought the only furry convention in the uk was in london, confuzzled is music to my ears!

ive got two fursonas and its fun to switch between em, frick is playful and curious, she often just pines over something rather than asking for it. if she's told off or threatened she'll scamper and whimper until she gets an appology.

the sqveel knows she's special and carries herself with a certain importance, the whole keeping up aperances thing. those who are firends with her know she's acctually laid back, but when around new people she's always trying to impress

i'll have a frick fursuit by the time we're ready for confuzzled 2010 (assuming your still going) and i dont think anything short of my death will stop me from going

furry and proud!
spread the love, like jam on toast, spread to the crust

CaliHusky

Re: frick here!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 20:29:13 »
Welcome to the forum!

Yep, it's nice to know there's events catering for people everywhere.
Also, *poke* we'll still be going in 2010 :P

Offline frick

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • my DA page
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 14:11:17 »
cant think of anywhere better to have it, im up in chilly scotland justnow but most of my family lives in cheshire, and when i go down to visit a day out in manchester (and afflecks palace) is always a must.

i cant belive theres a furry convention so convinient to me... im just annoyed i missed out next year...

oh well, gives me time to make a fursuit
spread the love, like jam on toast, spread to the crust

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 22:35:02 »
Well there's nothing quite like starting in a round year. ;)
Welcome aboard! :P
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder
Think egg, say egg, be egg, do egg.

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 16:10:14 »