Author Topic: hi!  (Read 4469 times)

Offline kyuubikira

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
hi!
« on: December 18, 2008, 21:44:19 »
 :D I'm new, I had problems getting on this forum because firefox was being annoying...  ::) I dont think that I'll be attending this year to confuzzled but maybe the next or something -its the nearest con to me but my parents don't know what furry is -nore does anyone else I know and I'm very reluctant to tell them, so getting around on my own  is difficult at my age because I'm still in school. I hope to make confuzzled by some miricle next year -if not then the following or something, but I'll get there some day!  ;D
I'm just here to get a feel of the place before I go. :D

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: hi!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:28 »
Well Just so you know you have to be 18 or older to attend Confuzzled anyway because of UK laws. But we look forward to you joining us in the future.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline SDF_of_BC

• Cookie Maker
  • Because dino's rule
    • View Profile
    • SDF's Site
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 22:30:20 »
I told my parents that i was going to a con about computer games, that may go down a little better than trying to explain what furry is. XD
But then I've been to cons about games before.

Welcome to the forums anyway! ^_^
Steven SDF of Blitzcoder
Think egg, say egg, be egg, do egg.

Offline kyuubikira

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 19:57:37 »
thanx, and it said i had to be over 16 i thought last time i checked...? ah well maybe that was for joining the forum or something, or i just misread it but still I look forward to meeting you all