Author Topic: Hello Again!  (Read 4972 times)

Offline BrunoMeles

• Cookie Eater
  • Same species as Brok!
    • View Profile
    • My Fur Affinity Page
Hello Again!
« on: May 26, 2009, 18:15:34 »
I know I introduced myself before, but I deleted my message. So I've decided to introduce myself again.

I'm Bruno Meles from Lancashire, and I've never been to a furry convention or furmeet before. In fact, I don't think I've even met another furry in real-life before. Anyway, I've registered my details with the ConFuzzled website, and I'm seriously thinking of going to ConFuzzled in 2010. However, I'm not really sure how to pay for it.

Sorry to have caused any bother. Please don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not welcome.
What sound does a badger make?

Offline Dingotush

• SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • The real wolf's lair
Re: Hello Again!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 18:46:26 »
Glad to read that you want to join us next year for ConFuzzled 2010.  Right now (almost) all of the staff are having a well deserved rest and we haven't opened registration for 2010 yet.  Keep on watching this forum and our LJ community for news about the new location, the theme for next year's con, and details of how and when you'll be able to register!
Who was she kidding?  It was easy to be a vegetarian by day.  It was preventing yourself from becoming a humanitarian by night that took the real effort. - Angua (Pterry)

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 21:39:17 »
I belive the new site will go live on 1st June stating all the info about next years con and the date registration will open on.

But dont quote me on that

Having said that you will be able to pay using Google checkout for bank or credit cards. Or in a local bank using BACS or paying it into our acount. Theres many ways all simple for you to pay and our staff are always willing to help you should you need it
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 22:03:08 by LevLion »
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Hollso

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • Art gallery
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 22:49:13 »
Hey Bruno :D this year was my first furry-anything too, and I've had a terrific time. Hope you come next year!

Are you worried about paying for it in a financial sence? Save up! It's worth it.

Offline BrunoMeles

• Cookie Eater
  • Same species as Brok!
    • View Profile
    • My Fur Affinity Page
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 17:07:09 »
Thanks for the responses everyone! I'm sure I'll be able to afford it, but I hope the new website will make things clear about how to pay for registration. Is there a deadline for sending in payments?
What sound does a badger make?

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 19:00:44 »
We still havent quite decided how we are dealing with payments this year if you will get a period to pay or if we need it as you register. What the site to find out soon!
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.