Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 4170 times)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Hello :)
« on: May 28, 2009, 19:05:04 »
I thought it might be an idea to introduce myself here. Normally it's best to know me as Silver, the full name is a bit long to really use often or SFW for shortest of all. I've been around the furry side since around 1995 back in the days of Netscape, Wolfhome and dare I say it EzBoard. First even actual convention has been Confuzzled, mainly not attending US ones due to the cost of going.

In my spare time when I'm not wolfing about I am a first aider with St. John Ambulance and a member of the special constabulary so next year I'd offer that on if the skills can be used.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 19:38:31 »
Hi nice to meet you, its not often I meet furs who have been around longer than me but you got a couple of years on me there. Netscape diddnt die it just changed its name by depol ;)

We will be after helpers for next eyars con of course, we will advertise this later on in the year. Your skills in medical and security would put you in favour for security work at the con if your interested? If so it might be worth contacting our security team
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 20:24:51 »
Good idea, when things start to form up a bit I'll make contact about it. For now there is still a lot to deal with from the most recent one for everyone.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.