Author Topic: Need to find UltraViolet for Replacement my Print was Destroyed by my Dog  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Dear Sir,
i'm looking to find UltraViolet or the person who sold me the art "joicey" #2-25, i wish to
if possible to buy a replacement, it was the one with the red and white male
equines, as my dog has destroyed the print  :(  and i need to get a replacement, please
feel free to contact me via my mobile no. on my website if required, it's under
the furmeet link, or just e-mail me, i was going to frame it as it was the first piece of
artwork i've ever brought. i just hope you can help me.

yours hopefully
feera fox
PS: thank you for taking the time to read this post
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 12:18:23 by Feera Fox »
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Akinokaze

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Doggystyler.
    • View Profile
    • My FA
If Homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in gay to work. �Hello. Can't work today, still gay.�
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." Martin Luther King Jr

huskeywolf

yeh i now its old thread but still
GET RID OF THE DOG!

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Probably not the best idea to suggest that sort of thing. People get very attached to their pets even when they do cause small problems like chewing things up. For this sort of thread it's best not to bring them back unless there is something that you want to add that will help.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.