Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Discussion / Re: Question from a first timer!
« Last post by SFW on May 01, 2016, 19:06:00 »
Cosplay is quite popular and I can't say I've ever heard of it being looked down on at all.
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello!
« Last post by MorbiusMonster on May 01, 2016, 07:39:06 »
I look forward to seeing you. I'll be sure to buy some stuff from your table.
Discussion / Re: [VIDEO] Memories from ConFuzzled 2015 Wonderland
« Last post by Vector on April 30, 2016, 18:29:17 »
Another one from the Motorfurs :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S0NIl5OHwo

Enjoy ! :)
Discussion / Question from a first timer!
« Last post by MokkaQuill on April 30, 2016, 15:29:24 »
Hi everyone!

This will be my first time attending ConFuzzled. I don't have my own fursuit yet since they take a while to make, but what I do have is a fursuit I made of the character Chica from FNAF. What I want to know is, is it looked down upon to show up as a character from a franchise rather than your own fursona? If so I'll just come in plain clothing and wait until next year when I'll have finished it.

Thanks a lot! ^_^
Room & Transport Sharing / Looking for a late day ride to Cambridge area
« Last post by Skie on April 30, 2016, 12:33:05 »
If anyone is heading that way on June 1st and have room, would be very appreciated.

Would be happy to share expenses!
« Last post by ElementalSpirits on April 30, 2016, 09:28:43 »
Thank you! I'm sure I will once I get there. Is there (or will there be) a time table for when and where things are happening? I've seen people mention various things, but no times, and I don't really know what to expect. I'll probably be stuck in the dealer's den most of the time, but it would be nice to pop out to see a few things.
« Last post by SFW on April 29, 2016, 21:43:25 »
Greetings and welcome aboard to the forums! I hope you really enjoy the con and remember everyone had a first convention, come along to the introduction and meet and greet panels to start off things :)
Introduce Yourself / Hello!
« Last post by ElementalSpirits on April 29, 2016, 21:10:32 »
Hi!

I'm ElementalSpirits (or Heleasher) and this will be my first con so I thought I should introduce myself! I am an artist and will be in the dealer's den, and I'm very very nervous! I hope everyone stops by and says hi!
Discussion / Re: [VIDEO] Memories from ConFuzzled 2015 Wonderland
« Last post by SFW on April 22, 2016, 22:14:15 »
Video is always nice to see, thank you for sharing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]