Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Forum Closure
« Last post by Matt the Lion on February 09, 2017, 09:47:38 »
Due to dwindling usage over the past few years and an unmanageable increase in the workload required by our volunteer staff in order to moderate and evict spammers (despite implementation of many technical measures) we have made the tough decision to close the ConFuzzled forum.

Creation of new forum users and posting of new threads or replies will no longer be possible, however the existing content will be preserved as an online archive for the foreseeable future.

There is an active forum community over at UKFur (https://forum.ukfur.org/forum/93-confuzzled/) where you can find lots of ongoing discussion about the convention, find potential roomshare partners or find a travelling buddy.

You can also keep up to date on all ConFuzzled news by following us on Twitter (@cfconvention), checking out our website (www.confuzzled.org.uk) or by subscribing to our newsletter.

We will soon also be carrying out a survey about the ways through which you would prefer to receive information about the convention - keep watch on the locations above for when this comes out and let us know!

Best Regards,
The ConFuzzled Management Team
Off-Topic / Hybrid Creatures
« Last post by Feera Fox on January 13, 2017, 11:49:24 »
Dear Souls,
Just a question, has any fur come across in furry spiritual practices dare
I say it a Female Motherly "Dragon Bunny"?, I've been doing my research
but nothing has come it even when I Google fursuits,

I may not be able to afford CF with my life at this current time, but my heart is
smiling at all my friends also I hope the good otter is doing well, my blessings also
go out to HHP, rorsch fox, the rat of rice, fat kracken, and all the many numerous souls
too many to list that have really made my confuzzled's happy, and not for getting
uncle kage, who I still think, thinks foxes are sooo innocent (hee hee) have and
wonderful 2017.

yours in light always
Feera

Events / nerf war and nerf hunt the criminals plus photo shoot
« Last post by geo on January 02, 2017, 14:53:40 »
just wanted to get a gauge of a nerf event  with a few games in it .....

1 nerf hunt the criminal
randomly choose 3 criminals and 3 innocents plus a detective by random playing cards ( this can be scaled up ) no one knows who is who bar the detective and the criminals
will know who are the other criminals are. you have to shoot the criminals while the criminals have to shoot every one else  lie cheat what ever just be sneaky.

2 all out nerf war two team's with hold the hill and death match game modes prizes will be give out.......... £80 nerf gun new in box

3. nerf photo shoot .......no shooting the camera guy.
Room & Transport Sharing / Re: Looking for a ride from the crawley area!
« Last post by SFW on December 12, 2016, 19:42:30 »
This was for the 2016 convention so is out of date.
Room & Transport Sharing / Re: Looking for Roomshare for 2017!
« Last post by torikabuto on December 08, 2016, 16:08:46 »
~pokes~ give me a shout at the brum meet if ya going this month
hi there I'm looking for a room share  I am planning on staying in standard twin with day before and after. 

please contact me on here or
 through twitter @ronkanoid
 or tealgram @torikabuto
Room & Transport Sharing / Looking for Roomshare for 2017!
« Last post by TanuKyle on October 13, 2016, 09:11:22 »

Hi!

I'm Kyle, 22, Agender Masc-Presenting - Fursuiter/Artist/Writer.

Night Owl, but will be quiet coming in.

Not a party animal generally, but I'm willing to be flexible if you wanna party!

Newbie.

I do snore pretty horribly due to health problems, sorry! D:

I'm very anxious (I have anxiety) so I would really like to chat to my potential roommate over discord/skype/telegram/kik/WHATEVER, and ideally (if possible) meet them beforehand. I live near coventry, though I am willing to travel, and I attend the birmingham furmeets semi-regularly.

Ideally, the thing I want from you:

LGBT+ Friendly
Generally Friendly?
It'd be awesome if you were a Newbie too, but equally it would be awesome if you'd be willing to show me the ropes!
I dunno I just want a roommate who I know at least a little bit. Haha!
Room & Transport Sharing / Early notice (Roomshare)
« Last post by Hazard on October 10, 2016, 20:06:11 »
This might ne a bit too early but I am looking for someone who I can roomshare with.

Room Type: Deluxe Twin

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN MY ROOMMATE

Nice,kind,friendly,happy,not too much into throwing a party (a little one is fine) is ok with a fursuiter being in the hotel room.

Badge Number 268

Nickname Hazard

Discussion / The official Confuzzled 2016 fursuit group photo(s) where to find?
« Last post by aurora on September 22, 2016, 22:36:12 »
I can only find this small preview.

I checked here and can only find the individual confetti photos from 2016.

The confetti photoshoot pics are great, thanks to all the staff concerned you did a great job.

http://photos.confuzzled.org.uk/

Discussion / Re: Confuzzled 2016 Photos!
« Last post by aurora on September 22, 2016, 22:28:22 »
A bit late but my photos from CFz 2016 are here as well as photos from previous years. I have already posted links to the photos on UKFur.

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/aurora257/library/Confuzzled%202016
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10