Author Topic: Kitty in the house!  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Fritti

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Kitty in the house!
« on: August 06, 2010, 23:53:58 »
Well hello everybody!

Coming year'll be my first time of attending ConFuzzled; it'll even be my first time of having a vacation overseas! =^_^=

So let me give you some information about myself; I'm a very fluffy, blue and white, mostly quadruped male Maine Coon tomcat, born and raised in the Netherlands. I've been furry for almost my entire life, but it's only been since about 2003 or 2004 that I even knew what 'furry' was and that there was such a large fandom of it.

As said, I'm mostly going around in my relatively small and very fluffy quadruped housecat form, although I do have the choice of anthro form and even a cat taur form =~.^= Those last two forms come in quite handy for working the keyboard, as I'm a writer as well. I've been writing stories since the tender age of 7, starting out with fanfiction written in Dutch; lateron I branched out to writing in English and creating my own characters for my stories. As it is now, I'm actually only writing in English anymore, and if I may say so myself, I'm pretty darn good at it!

I've always wanted to attend furry conventions ever since I first heard of them, but unfortunately I never got any opportunities to do so. But now that will change; thanks to the generous help of a good friend of mine who is known as Rorschfox in the furry world, I will be making it to my first ConFuzzled coming 2011! Yay!

So yeah! Here I am, everyone; the cat is in the house! =~.^= But don't worry; I'm housebroken, and I don't scratch the furniture. Well, not much, anyway =~.^=

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: Kitty in the house!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:50:35 »
Nice to meet you, hope you can make it to the fun with us all!
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Kitty in the house!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 18:22:38 »
Yey for new kitties! I have a feeling you will enjoy CF since it's such a nice and friendly convention.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.