Author Topic: ConFuzzled 2011 Registration Opening on the 30th of August!  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Hey, got a message for you. Been told to keep it secret up til now, so nobody knows yet. It was given to me by the Boss. Yeah, that boss, the one you'd better not cross, capiche?

Seems like he's organising something for the 6th to the 9th of May 2011, mentioned you'd know what it's about. He told me to tell you that to attend, you gotta register beforehand. You probably already knew that, but I bet you didn't know that you will be able to register from Monday the 30th of August 2010, starting about 9am British Summer Time (which is GMT+1).

He says those looking to register as a Dealer for the Convention's Dealers' Den won't be able to do this just yet. He's delaying taking names for this to enable him to focus on the initial attendee registration rush more effectively. When Dealers' Den registration opens, you will be able to sign into your existing Attendee registration and add the required information at that time, so there is no need to delay registering for the convention!

So registration will open in about three and a half days. He'll let you know where to point your browser when registration goes live, or you can keep a watch on our website: http://www.confuzzled.org.uk/speakeasy/registering/. This page will display the current status of our registration system as well as any special information relating to registration.

Now that I've done my job by telling you, it's your job to spread the word round. If we want to pull off this heist and take over the whole hotel, we've gotta get people registering and paying as soon as possible. It's what the Boss wants, and we don't want to disappoint the Boss now, do we?