Author Topic: hiya furry newbie here  (Read 5105 times)

Offline eddiefurr

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
hiya furry newbie here
« on: September 14, 2010, 10:51:22 »
Hi im Eddie well the topic is introduce yourself so here i go.

Im a furry of course and have been for about a year now but am new to the site.

I am a bit  quite shy at first but it doesn't take me long to come out of my shell tho and enjoy making new friends :)

Anyway a bit more info abou t me, i live in a small town in west yorkshire and have just finished collage  :)

Im into gaming (xbox 360), drawing furrs (i am going to try make a short futty comic),piantballing im into all sorts realy.

I love music my favorate genres are drum n base, dub step and baseline but im love/like most music ;D

I am male just gone 18 yay, i supose you could say im bi curious :P :) and single  ::)

I am on twiter under dideefurryfan you should be able to find me there its were i am usualy.

Well thats me im new to confuzzled just registerd so i didnt know there were any furrys near me or in England but am glad to know now there is, i might go to any meets that are soon  :D. any furrys in west yorkshire like to know i dont know of any?  ;D

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: hiya furry newbie here
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:49:33 »
Hello there and welcome to the ConFuzzled forums, I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you're interested in meeting other furs in the UK then you may do well to check out the UK Fur forums http://forum.ukfur.org/ as well as the Northern Furs website http://www.northernfurs.org.uk/
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline eddiefurr

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 11:54:29 »
hiya Matt the Lion :) thank you for the advice Il do that

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 19:02:00 »
And of course don't forget to book in for Confuzzled next year to have a lot of fun there :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline eddiefurr

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 20:57:49 »
 hiya   SFW, yeah definetly am looking forword to it its gona be my fist convention ever :D

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 23:04:53 »
Hi Eddie,

welcome on board to the ConFuzzled forums.  I am glad you have chosen us for your first convention experience.  I sincerely hope that we live upto your expectations :)  You can bet that everyone that works for the con has a lot of passion for it, so we are always aiming to make sure we offer you the best for your money.

I am sure you will meet lots of new people at the convention - best bet.. just say hi to anyone and everyone.

Kind Regards,

Rizzo
-----
Venue Liaison
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 23:23:54 »
Except the pot plants, they don't really talk back. Come to think of it, the vending machines weren't exactly great conversation either.

I think I should head off though now, my talking level is nearly gone from a training course today.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

huskeywolf

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 14:21:05 »
hi huskey here!
welcome to con fuzz