Author Topic: Neweinstein the photoguy  (Read 5506 times)

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
Neweinstein the photoguy
« on: December 09, 2011, 17:29:37 »
Hi to all out there ...

I am close to registering myself for Confuzzled next year. It's quite exciting as it will be my first ever furry con  ;D
I am a passionate photographer from Germany (but living in sweden right now) and will for sure bring a lot of equipment with me (as far as I know myself I will carry way too much ...)
So if you see someone running at the con with some self-grown fur in his face (also called beard) and too much photoequipment it is likely to be me ...

If you are interested you can find some more info about me on my FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/neweinstein/

I will maybe also bring an old medium format camera with some good old black&white film to shoot portraits of Fursuiters (or anyone elso who is interested) ... maybe I should put that in the events section ... but I will not handle it as a timed event ... I will just be standing or running around with my camera ...

Thanks for reading and hope to have some nice time at the Con

neweinstein
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Neweinstein the photoguy
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 21:40:21 »
There normally is a photshoot run by CF as digital, but I've not known of a film one being used. I'd not mind getting a traditional images in suit, they can be so very crisp and clean.

Welcome aboard to the forums by the way!
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 16:33:22 »
Thanks for the welcome :-)

I just have send out my registration for the whole time (thursday to tuesday) ....

Besides: Badge numbers are above 400 by now (I got 404)

neweinstein
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 22:30:37 »
You're a non found page? Try refreshing yourself and see if you load up properly.

Geek joke :P

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 22:33:43 »
hmmm ... one moment ....

*having-a-look-in-the-mirror*

OK, I still exist ... despite 404  ;D

neweinstein

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 22:34:17 »
Tungro!...... :D Someone broke the internet and it wasn't me this time :P

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 15:30:15 »
Yay .... !!!!!

Registration and payment done ... flights booked ... Confuzzled, here I come  ;D

Offline Cebelius

• Cookie Maker
  • Evil Looms. Cowboy Up. Kill It. Get Paid.
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Veil
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 18:22:27 »
Love black and white photography.  It at once conceals faults and enhances advantages.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 14:36:18 »
if everything worked out I will order a partial-partial suit which should be done before CF

partial-partial ??? Well ... I dont have the money for a head right now ... so it will be a combi of handpaws, armsleeves and a tail for me now

I will maybe add the head somewhen later when my job situation is better again ...  :-\

The handpaws will be done in a way that I will hopefully still be able to use my camera gear while wearing them ...  ;D

EIN

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 19:08:32 »
I can still happily use an SLR with paws on. The buttons are bigger and much easier to use then a compact camera :)

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 19:36:56 »
I can still happily use an SLR with paws on. The buttons are bigger and much easier to use then a compact camera :)

I think that depends a lot what kind of paw you use ... I will have a more realistic style with pawpads ... but I have some experience with thinner winter gloves ...

but anyway ... for the emergency I will have some small holes to slip two fingers out ... but I think its mostly training ... I hope I will get these early enough so I can get used to them before the con

EIN