Author Topic: Greeting :3  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Vulpon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
Greeting :3
« on: January 09, 2012, 14:03:45 »
Heya I'm a British fox called Vulpon and this will be my first con. I'm really looking forward to it but I must admit I'm also a little nerves to since I don't know many furs.So I'm hoping to meet a few on here before hand :3.

Oh I'm also an artist so feel free to check out my stuff here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vulpon/. It's a bit out of date at the moment but I am working on updating in the next few days or may be weeks depending on work :P.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Greeting :3
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 17:31:09 »
Hi di hi there and welcome aboard. Confuzzled was my first convention too a few years ago, I certainly had a great time even not knowing a lot of people back then. I have to say I think you will find it a big experience and different to most meets around the country.

If you've not been to a meet before you might want to go along to a few so you recognise a few faces at the convention itself.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Vulpon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 19:11:14 »
I know a hand full of furs that will be there so it's not like I'm going to be there totally alone and I have been to a few meets over the past few year when I get time to that is.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 19:56:07 »
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay with us and have a great time!

Also lucky living where ya do :P its a loverly area.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.