Author Topic: Scottish couple looking for carshare/travel companions  (Read 3561 times)

Offline RiffRaff

• Cookie Maker
  • Blim blim bliiiiim blim :)
    • View Profile
Scottish couple looking for carshare/travel companions
« on: March 11, 2012, 21:40:10 »
Hi all
My mate Squeemaru and I are travelling down from Glasgow
Not sure if we're getting the train yet, was really just wondering if anyone from this neck of the woods was driving down and we could maybe bum a lift from?
Don't worry we'd obviously pay petrol money and suchlike :)
And if we're getting the train, would there be anyone else training it?
Just so we know other furs before the con
Because the amount of furs I know (that will be attending) can be counted on one paw (and I only have 4 digits per paw)
Thanks in advance all!

Hiiro

Offline Fionacat

• Cookie Maker
  • Fuzzy kitty thing
    • View Profile
Re: Scottish couple looking for carshare/travel companions
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:53:42 »
What day were you traveling on?

I was probably going to leave thursday morning very early from Glasgow from Kachi's flat, i will have super limited space but should be able to fit two people, it might be tight and a lil rough however.

I'd be coming back on the Monday as well and driving back up via Glasgow (then off to sunny aberdeen)

Offline RiffRaff

• Cookie Maker
  • Blim blim bliiiiim blim :)
    • View Profile
Re: Scottish couple looking for carshare/travel companions
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 13:08:15 »
Looks like we're going down the train route. Mainly due to travel sickness issues.
So is anyone getting the train down from Glasgow?
We're getting the 0550 from Glasgow to Birmingham at 0955. Then from Birmingham at 1022 to Nuneaton at 1051.
And on the way back, the 1717 from Nuneaton to Tamworth at 1730. Then from Tamworth at 1800 to Glasgow at 2147

And that's prettymuch it. If anyone else is getting the same train please feel free to hit me up, so we can chill on the train.