Author Topic: Me was wondering  (Read 5469 times)

Broken Splinter

Me was wondering
« on: November 06, 2007, 21:30:57 »
Yeh making a Fursuits hard and it's just as hard finding commission.
My Fursuit is like -10% complete  :'(

But what about props knifes, guns etc etc

I'm just wondering if anyone could maybe make my goggals design and I would..............I don't know be their slave lol

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
Re: Me was wondering
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 23:43:33 »
I had a similar problem for my fursuit, which was finally delivered a week ago after a fair bit of a wait.

I wanted goggles, because it fits my character, but hadn't the first clue where to go. I'm lucky enough to own enough military kit to start a small surplus store, so I found a pair of goggles in my collection that suited my needs (ESS V12 Advancers, for the record, cheap off eBay)

My advice is this: trawl car boots, your local surplus stores, internet auctions, etc. and you'll turn up some gems amongst the dirt. As for getting goggles done custom, not too sure where to go for that I'm afraid, but I'd guess it would probably be a tad on the expensive side to get a one-off product.

I'm quite good at modding my own kit to suit my needs, so if you wanted to PM me a link to a image or something (your av gives me an idea of what you're after, but if you've got higher quality...), I'll see if I could possibly work out a way to make it reality. I need a new slave, after the...unpleasantness...

Broken Splinter

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 16:44:26 »
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brokensplinter/

See if anything there gives you the idea of the design.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/834452/

That one a pretty good one of them

I don't know there kinda leather with a yellow metal. But there still a very odd design.

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 19:55:31 »
They're definately not standard issue to anyone  :P In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like those.

Leather and metal? Probably a little out of my skillset, I'm afraid. I used to dabble in making leather armour a while back, but I've not for a good few years and my skills are as rusty as an unloved car.

Broken Splinter

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 20:43:16 »
lol yes people also find them super hard to draw. And they said I'm just another boaring old fox. hahaha